Chapter 4 (Date night)

Hello pretty or handsome people/friends this is chapter 4. *dabs* ENJOY!
MAH 'AAHHHH'SQUAD WHERE YOU AT?!

Peridot's pov:
"I need to buy some clothes"I thought as I headed to the mall. "Welcomesir how may I help?"The manager asked. "Do you have any polos?"I asked. "Yes and it suits you well"He said he pulled out a blue polo shirt with white dots. "Perfect ill also take those two"I said pointing at the two blue polos one had white in the center the other had a black collar. "That will be 150 dollars"The manager said I paid him and left. I changed into my new polo when I got home and my blue pants also green nike.

I went to my black car with green and went to Lapis's house.

Meanwhile.
"Ill just wear this " Lapis said wearing a white shirt with a red rose at the side. She saw Peridot's car and went out. "Hey Peridot"Laps said as she entered "Hey Lapis nice shirt"Peridot said as he drove "Thanks"Lapis said she hid her blush.

So they arrived at a restaurant and sat down. "So your the star runner of the school?"Lapis asked. "Yeah I am"Peridot said. "Why did you order and Avocado?"Lapis asked. "I love Avocado because it rhymes with Acercando"Peridot said (Original joke:Fiikbo she said Acercando is like Avocado)

They both laughed "Oh Peridot your so funny!"Lapis said "And your so beautiful"Peridot said. Lapis blushed "Thanks.."Lapis said they ate and went to the carnival. They rode the ferris wheel they saw some fireworks in the sky. "There is pretty"Lapis said.

"Just like you"Peridot said making Lapis blushed again. Lapis placed her head on Peridot who blushed madly.

"Oh my gosh she's placing her head on my shoulder do somethig Peridot dont panic!"Peridot thought he was smiling. After the ride Lapis fell asleep on Peridot's lap. Peridot sighed happily and drove to her house.

He carried Lapis to her house and placed her on the bed. "Good night Lapis"Peridot said kissing Lapis's forehead. "P-peridot?"A voice said Peridot turned and the next thing he knew he was pulled into the bed beside Lapis. "Love you Peri~"She said burying her head on the Peridot's neck"Lapis is sleeping talking cute"Peridot said to himself.

Peridot was blushing madly like he was a tomato plus an apple. "Love you too"Peridot said drifting off to sleep.