Chapter 12(LAPIS'S BROTHER?!)

There will be part 2 of this also if your an old friend/follower of me you might see a similarity of an ending from my other book.

I hope you enjoy have a good day my friends*bows*

Peridot's pov:
I stopped for a minute to catch my breath it was sunrise already. I was wearing my green nike shirt with limited blue adidas shorts and green adidas boost. I was ready to race the school heard about it and they were sitting down at the bleachers. As I entered someone hugged my back "You ready for this?''Lapis asked. I nodded.

"Ill win for sure"I said she smiled and kissed my cheek "Good luck tiger"She said winking at me. I smiled and went out I saw my father smirking evily. I approached him. "Dad"I said he stood up and hugged me "My dear son today your gonna be beaten by the finnest student  of the military and you'll become a solider just like ive always dream off"My dad said smiling.(You guys dont know how I want to kill Peridot's dad right now)

"Knock it off dad I can beat anyone"I said angrily. "Oh really"He said a car appeared and the crowd gasped I turned around and saw a tall young boy he was 19 years old. He had spiky bkue hair and blue eyes he was wearing a light gray nike shirt with black asics shorts and black adidas boost.

"It's Blueshard!"Derick said to Topaz I gulped he was 6'5 and I was 5'6.  "You must be Peridot my sister's boyfriend?"He said. I nodded he looked at Lapis and smiled "What's up Little sis"He said hugging Lapis who hugged back.

So we went to the track and started to take our positions "On your mark get's set go!"My coach said. We both ran he was leading but I soon catch up.

"PERIDOT!PERIDOT!PERIDOT!"The crowd cheered. "Go beat him!"Lapis shouted. I smiled and started to run I looked back "Hahahaha he's nowhere in sight and I beat him this is gonna be quick...where is he?"I thought. Then I saw a shadow moved beside me. Blueshard smirked "Your gonna lose"He said running faster and he was ahead of me.

I ran as fast as I can but I was too tired my vision blurred and I saw Lapis cheering for me. "I must do this for Lapis!"I thought I ran faster and me and Blueshard was side by side.

We were almost at the finish line we were neck and neck and then.

Cliffhanger
Who wins?
Who loses?
Will Peridot stay?
Or not?

Anyways the next chapter is the last.