Chapter 3: Rimmer Household

"Waaa~ Everything's moving so fast!" (Aeran)

"So this is a [Car]!" (Eu)

"Amazing...and it's not uncomfortable like the carriages..." (Freya)

As expected, the three otherworlders are amazed when we rode a car...rather, a limousine...

We are now headed towards the Rimmer household...the household of one of the largest Mafia groups in the world...

It seems that it is quite the distance away from my condo so we have yet to arrive even after an hour or so. Steph says that it might take another hour.

Well, since I have the time, I think it's time to check out which skill to unlock. I now have 42 [Skill Points] so I should be able to choose at least two new spells.

I took out the [Skill Tree Books] in my [Inventory] which surprised Steph.

"Eh? A-are these what I think it is?" (Steph)

"Yeah, they're [Skill Tree Books]. I figured I'd reorganize my skills since I finally have the time..." (Lucas)

A lot has been going on lately, immediately after saving Freya, that incident in Mapua happened, then I was summoned and spent a week in another world, then after finally getting back, I get caught up with that [Behemoth], went to Trask, then started preparing for the project...and now maintaining [Watervliet]...

Finally having free time, I get to be dragged to the hellish shopping...and if that wasn't enough, I get to do this quest with the Rimmer Group...does God hate me or what?

Are the times when I lazed around before finally came back to bite me or something?

Haah, anyways, I picked up one of the books one by one and try to choose which is good to learn.

...I already regretted wasting points on all those weapon masteries...I should've done that one mastery at a time...

Anyway...this [Meditation] passive in the [Basic Priest Skill Tree Book] seems useful. At least, I now have a way to increase the rate of MP recovery. But the skill only activates when I don't move and sit down...well, it's better than nothing. And it's only 5 [Skill Points] anyway.

I chose [Lightball] as well so I can finally gain that [Light Manipulation] passive. It took 25 [Skill Points] though...

Well anyway, after trying out the [Lightball], a ball made of light the size of a basketball appeared on top of my palm.

After manipulating it, I gained the [Light Manipulation] passive skill and maxed the basic light magic.

"You...that was a [Basic Priest Skill Tree Book] just now...and that spell was a [Magician's]...but you had the [Enemy Appraisal] of a [Scout's]...not to mention I heard you use a sword...just what is your class!?" (Steph)

"...Hidden Class." (Lucas)

"Eh? You got one!?" (Steph)

Before she asks for more information, let's just ignore her.

I casted different spells that won't be any dangerous and just changed their shape and play with them

I hear Steph shouting something but I had long since casted [Silent Room] around her. Tehee~

I created different shapes in different elements and morphing them again and again, increasing the proficiency of the manipulation passives. All the while I [Meditate] in place.

Alice and Rose who saw this, was greatly excited.

But when Eu showed off the immortalized elemental arts that I made and gave to her, the two had begun to make demands...