Chapter 4: Rival

Chapter 4: Rival

[tr]

Notice

You have learned a new skill, (Passive) [Bonds of Connection] Beginner LVL 1 (0.00%)!

You have been blessed by the Goddess of Rainbow, Iris, and gained the ability to sense different people who have connections to you. You will now be able to sense their life force as well as their general location according to how powerful their connection is to you.

[tr][tr][tr]

Notice

You have gained the blessing of the Goddess of Rainbow, Iris, and gained the ability to use the [Bridge of Connections] which you will be allowed to use only (3) times which will allow you to instantly go to the location of a chosen person you have connections to.

"Use it wisely..." (???)

"Huh?" (Lucas)

Just before we reached the IDEA building and go see the [Japanese CEO], Yoshihatsu Saraga, two windows suddenly popped in front of me accompanied by a strange female voice.

Iris...a GODDESS!!!???

Why all of a sudden!? I've never met her, so why am I suddenly blessed???

Though I was still confused, immediately afterwards, I started to somehow feel other people's presence far away.

Some of which, were very powerful.

Freya is currently in her village close to her little sister, Lilith.

Eu is in her castle in [Sennerth] and seemed to be with Mare.

Aeran is in the [Dorville Forest] with the many [Dorvilles] that I once tamed as well as with Aleris.

Lily is still in the [Philippines] with Trask and Pearce.

My Mother is at the house, Len and Rose are at their school, My Father is in [Hong Kong, China] at his office.

Mii...she's still in her school, at the infirmary.

My friends, the people that I met, and everyone who had made an impact to me, I can sense them all. Though fainter than some, there is still that faint sense that they're alive and a general direction of where they are.

It's a weird feeling having all of these in my head.

It was as if they are still together with me and I feel very reassured.

What troubles me...is that I can sense at least three other strong presence which I don't know about.

One should be the Goddess Iris herself, but as for the other two...they feel very familiar to me, but I don't know whose it is.

Not to mention, both of them had a similar presence as well...one was in [Harus], another was...in some place that I do not know about.

Sighing, I shook my head as I have no idea how answer the questions in my head.

"? Something wrong?" (Momo)

"N-no, it's nothing..." (Lucas)

I decided not to tell anyone else about this as I am still unsure. Besides, what will they do with this information?

Whatever, the skill is useful so I am not complaining.

We reached the IDEA building and reported what had happened.

Saraga was enthusiastic to know that [Japan] now has its own [Gatekeeper] and it was both an idol and a world ranker which would mean that she will become more popular.