telling everyone

Finn I'm going to need you to take over soon because I'm pregnant and so is Amanda Olivia said. That's great news you two Finn said. In Olivia's office. It's going to be hard with two kids but we will make it work rafael said. We can get a nanny Olivia said. We could Rafael said. I love this little boy so much how is it going to be when we have our baby Olivia asked. We will make it work I love you and Noah so much Rafael said. Dadda Noah said. He just said dadda Rafael said. He did Finn I need to get ready to take over for a little while Olivia said. Ok Finn said. I'm taking Olivia and Noah home she doesn't need the stress of the job right now sunny take Amanda home as of now they are on maternity leave Rafael said. Ok sunny said. 4 months later. We are having a girl Olivia said.we are having a boy Amanda said. I can't believe it's a girl Rafael said. A boy we are having a boy sunny said. I can't wait to meet her Rafael said. I can't wait to meet him sunny said. At sunny and Amanda's house. The best part of my day was finding out we are here a boy. At Olivia and Rafael's house. I'm going to bed Rafael said. Ok I will be there in a minute I'm just going to put Noah to bed Olivia said. Ok I love you Rafael said. You are going to be a great big brother I love you Noah and I always will good night sweet boy.

 You are going to be a great big brother I love you Noah and I always will good night sweet boy