Getting bigger

She is doing good the doctor said. Ok do you know when she can go home Olivia asked. In a few days the doctor said. At Olivia and Rafael's house. Are you Rafael the women asked. Yes why Rafael said. I am here on behalf of Wyatt James Barba the women said. Who is that Rafael asked. He is your two year old son he was taken away from his mom the women said. Ok Rafael said. You have a family court hearing tomorrow for your son the women said. The next day. Mr. Barba I need to know if you will be able to take care of this little boy the judge said. I can Rafael said. He is free to go with you the judge said. At Olivia and Rafael's house. Hey Liv how are you doing Rafael asked. Good how was court Olivia asked. Good Wyatt is now ours Rafael said. Daddy Wyatt said. Hey go play Rafael said. We all need to go back to work Olivia said. I know and we will when the baby comes home Rafael said. Momma Noah said. Hey little guy Olivia said. At the hospital. she is good you can put her in an outfit if you want to The Doctor said. Ok Olivia said. She looks cute Rafael said. She is not going to fit in her clothes home Olivia said. I know she is so little Rafael said. I know she is almost 5lb then we can take her home Olivia said. Hey Amanda said. Hey Olivia said. How is she Amanda asked. Good how is Jessie Olivia said. Good Amanda said. That's good Olivia said. Yeah I have little man right now and Jessie is at home Amanda said. Noah and Wyatt are at home with the nanny Olivia said. Ok come over to my place Carisi is cooking Amanda said. At Amanda's house. Dinner is Done Carisi said. An hour later. That was good but we need to get home Rafael said. At Olivia's house. That was fun Olivia said. Yeah it was Rafael said. Hey the boys are asleep one of the kids at the play date was sick was I have just been keeping an eye on them Lucy said. Thank you Rafael said. Lets go to bed Olivia said.