1.8: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

Shan look contentedly  to his new work. A young girl laid in a metal bed, there's open wound all over her body. 

"You....just wait...Shan!!...the heavens will punis-ack" The young girls neck got severed from her body before she finish her words.

"It's just a small sacrifice for the humanity's hope. My space chose to use your blood, you should be honored that your blood will in the serum that the space will make." Shan licked the blood in his hands and smiled to the other girls in the small room. The space in Shan's possession need to be feed regularly by girls virgin blood to work, specially by doing some serum to make you stronger and immune to the zombies virus.

The other shiver and cry from their impending death, their heart full of hate for the hypocrite beautiful man in front of them. He promise them to give them a better place and just pay by working hard but the man brought the naive and virgin girls to a small room, because of their excitement they didn't suspect their surroundings. The girls that Shan kidnapped do not have family members because of the apocalypse, no other people will find them resolutely.

"You will get your own karma Shan!!" A brave girl stand up from hurdle and scream at Shan, her eyes flaming with determination. 

"Oh? really?" Shan's eyes turn completely dark from anger.

"Your.......becoming a demon." the trembled from dread.

"Hahahaha..." Shan slowly walk to the girl but a knock from the door stop him.

"Shan let's eat, you should rest for a while, your body might collapse from over working." Cade talk outside the door.

The girl whipped her head at the doors direction.

"Hel-!" A hand clasped in his mouth. gripping it tightly. 

"Shhhh...girl, i will tell you this. no matter how much you scream your lungs out. no one can hear you. this room is special, People inside the room can hear what is going on outside the room, but people who are outside of the room can't hear anything that is happening inside the room." Shan eyes turn normal again. 

Shan tidied his look and open the door giving the big one last look then close the door. sealing the dirty view from the outside world, cutting all the budding hope of the girls. This is Shan secret work room, only Cade knew the location of it but he didn't know what inside of the room, he was just giving his lover some privacy to not pry what inside the room.

The people knows Shan as powerful power user and the father of the magical serum that any scientist can't make. making them respect and made him their god, worshiping him.

Shan smiled innocently to Cade and kissed him in the lips.

"Let's go" Cade circled his hand in Shan waist and lead him to their private dining room.

*Soon...Yuya..i will make you kneel in front of me and serve me till i'm content before killing you. i'm the rightful prson to stand beside Cade not you!!* Shan eyes blacken for a second before it was back to normal.

_______________________

One week after the negotiation

Cain stand again outside the gate with some of his people in his back. 

"Boss!! Boss!! is this the legendary Zombie base?!" A Cheerful sexy woman with flaming red hair bounce in front of the gate.

The big gate slowly open and revealed the Zombies and monster waiting inside.

Yuya stood in front of the group, wearing up a white button up overcoat and a black pants. His dangerous presence suffocate the people in front of him but the white mask and a white glove covering half of his face and hands make the men before him and Cain lift their eyebrows in surprise.

Cain gave a subtle lift at the corner of his mouth at amusement, feeling that the zombie in front of him is super cute right now.

"Welcome" Yuya stretch his hand to shake at Cain. His lips inside the face mask is in full blown grin.

*Huh! i came prepared. let's see what new tricks you will use this time.*

Cain ignored Yuya's hand and step up in front of him, his hand gentle tucking the stray hair in his ears.

"Ahhh!!" Yuya step back hurriedly and hide in the back of transformed Mimi while holding his reddening ear.

"What kind of black sorcery is this?!" Yuya poke out his head and point his fingers at Cain. Yuya knew all of the viciousness of the world but a skin contact and normal interaction to the people is new to him, making him being flustered big time since his people didn't do this kind of interaction to him.

"Pfftt!!" The Thunder base peoples turn their backs or hide their face in there hands to stop from laughing out loud at the cute Zombie king. Their initial character to the Zombie king as a scary monster instantly vanish and making them want to cuddle that innocent zombie.

"Boss, it's not black sorcery, it's called flirting." Leon kindly inform his boss.

"Flirting? What kind of thing is that?" Yuya frown from the new word. He mastered every subject available in his past life but Flirting is new to him. He did not saw that kind of thing in his learning schedule, occasionally he will read fantasy and magic book as pastime but he never read a romance book.

 His family arranged all of his needed to learn to be in use to help their company because his high IQ is the only one he can contribute to the family. Having a frail body is one thing from him but he will not accept that his brothers will beat him in handling business. 

He knew that his family is only using him to make their business more successful before discarding him. because of his frail body he can only be inside the room with a computer beside him to handle business matters but it did not mean that he is naive from their plans, His computer is his only ally in the world and the only one that helped him.

Before he died, he made the company totally his by hacking and made a last will testament that stated that all of Conrards (Shion's family name) property will be donated in various orphanage and and hospital for poor children that have cancer and gave it to the famous lawyer for helping poor clients. He died not leaving a cent for his family to use.

______________________________________________

Hmmm? how's that? isn't Yuya super cute? 😏😏😏