2.1: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)

"Pa...what're you doing?" A eight year old child asks, questioning the handsome man pointing a gun to a kneeling man in front of them.

"Oh~~ look here carefully son, this! This kind of man is the most hateful!" The handsome smiled with crazed look in his eyes.

"What kind of man is he?" The child curiously asks.

"This man is a.....fucking Traitor!, my son, remember this carefully, as my only heir, you don't need this kind man as your people, you only need their absolute Loyalty!, no matter if they're dumb or smart." The handsome man that smiled crazily now smiling with fondness and doting, solely for his precious son.

"But...I'm not your son" the child said.

"Not my son? Who said that to you?!"

"No one, I discovered it myself."

"Ah! Truly a genius! That's my son!"

"I said I'm not your son, are you even listening?"

"No matter, blood or not, your my only heir and son. Papa will not abandon you for that spoiled brat."

"But...but-"

"No buts! I love you and that's all, no need to think unnecessary people."

The child blinked his watery eyes, his lower lip wobbled.

"Awww...don't cry, my dear son." The man hugged the child, his hand cradles his small head and lay it in the crook of his neck.

Mmmm...maybe next time. The handsome man planned to finally enter his child to his bloody world by killing a traitor as a lesson but after they have a heart to heart conversation, he didn't have a heart to do that anymore and frighten his already sad son of his.

The handsome man mouthed 'bye bye' and pulled the trigger of the gun.

>>>>>>

[Host! Why would you do that!! That crazy man can kill in a blink of an eye!]

The eight year old child blinked his eyes. "I don't have time play family to someone who didn't care for me."

[But....]

"I....hate fake people, specially fake family and you know that right?" Shion or better called in this world as Wyth Lincoln open his laptop and look at the emails.

[I know that but...]

"Oh! He accepted a meeting with me." Wyth cut his annoying system and pointed his small finger at the laptop screen.

[He? You mean your biological father?]

"Yes."

[You're really going to meet him?]

"Yes, I want to cut the male leads biggest backer, as early as possible."

[OK....good luck with that host.]

"Mmmm." With nodded his head, a small smile grazing his pink thin lips.

His character in this world is Wyth Lincoln, A Vigilante villain, who is the eyes of people is a ruthless murderer. He and the male lead of this world got swapped by none other than the protagonist's mother, a identical twin sister of the male lead's mother who died after child birth, the Protagonist's mother also swap herself and posed as the wife of her dead sister's husband. Wyth Lincoln who supposed to be growing beside his tycoon of a father, grew up beside a ruthless man, the boss of the largest Mafia in the country.