1.10: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)

{Author: Ahem! listen, guys, you have to remember that Yuya has no experience interacting with human and totally an idiot with his EQ department. like in the description says, he wants to experience emotions and Love is really new to him. Our Yuya is blank as a sheet of white paper in emotional part so don't be confused because of his innocent over simple flirting...that's all, thank you! *bow*}

Enjoy your chapter!! 

_____________________

Yuya finally accepts the sincere help of Thunder base people that still confuse him. Who want to help Zombies to kill thousands of people? but this particular group of weird people changes his views about the people in this world. maybe it's normal?

Shion stood near the gate of Haven base with Cain in his side. After a month of stabilizing his own base, Shion finally decides to attack the Haven base, their personal hellhole, but this time the people in the haven base will experience their own hell on earth. 

Yuya hugged his arms and look at Cain. Yuya finally built a slight resistance to the man's scorching gaze but with each passing day's the man gaze increase it's heats, he can't keep at Cain's level, destroying his finally build up resistance to man's gaze. The man didn't do anything weird and black magic again, he just stayed beside him, observing him but he didn't how to feel over that kind of situation.

"What are you looking at?!" Yuya accusingly looks at Cain.

"My world" Cain smiled gently. in the past months that he stayed beside Yuya, he finally confirms his feelings toward him but he knew that Yuya is not ready in that kind of relationship because of the things he must do and his lack of knowledge in it. He gave space over Yuya to familiarize him with his presence beside him because he will not leave the man's life even if his love is one-sided. protecting him is fulfilling enough for him.

"ihhh!! What kind of weird things you're saying again?!" Yuya steps back and hugs his shoulder more tightly.

"Let's start" Cain only smiled and tilted his head to the tall gates direction.

Yuya smirk at Cains word. His red eyes glowed brightly and his sharp teeth baring for the Haven's people who are watching at the watchtower to see. Yuya pulled apart his feet, stabilizing his posture and lifted his hand to chest level, his palm facing the tall gate. 

The surrounding's become cold, a crackling noise can be the in the silent background. Yuya uses more power after realizing that the tall gate becomes more sturdy after Micheal destroyed it but a measly metal can't survive his power. 

The tall gate bit by bit got enveloped in ice, chilling the people inside the gate to their core from dread.

Cain and Yuya came close to the iced gate. Yuya looked at the people watch tower and smiled mischievously, his eyes sparkling with mirth. He gently knocked to the iced gate, the gate that the haven base built with difficulty in short one month time crashed again for the second time.

Stepping again inside the place that tortured him, Yuya gave a murderous aura, his mischievous smile is gone instead a feral smile graced his lips, fitting for his image as the King of Zombies, the strongest and ruler of the zombies.

01 in the corner can't help by cry because of his stupidity. giving his innocent host the dangerous worlds of zombies as his first world is his gravest mistake. 

[Ah! ah!host what happen to you? you're being scary! where's my cute and innocent host? Ahhhh....it's my fault!] 01 tried to talk to Yuya but the enrage host ignored him.

Yuya dazedly walks in the direction that he knew would lead him to a person that he must kill. His heart filled with many complicated emotions that he experiences for the first time. Hate, anger, sadness, and anguish. 

When he died, he didn't this kind of emotion, instead, he feel that a chain that chaining him to that lonely world finally open and gave him his freedom. he did not care that his family used, betray and lied to him.

Kill that man!!

Kill him!

Hateful!

kill them all!!

Strong arms hugged from the back of his back, encasing his desolate and lonely self. 

"I'm here. i will stand beside you forever and not betray your trust." Cain gentle voice enveloped his enrage heart.

The thunder base people and Yuya's people finally reach the haven base, seeing the current scene in front of them.

The two group finish the other side of the Haven base, giving the important side to Cain and Yuya. The Haven base has two kinds of a base, the first base is for normal and emigrant people, that place is where bad people do their dirty things, people killing each other for a little bit of food, where crimes are a normal sight. someone from the group of Yuya came from that place, his whole family got raped and killed in front of him before he becomes an experimental body. 

That's right, it's Micheal. Micheal is a powerful strength power type that the scientist got interested in. They give many proposals on the stubborn man, money, good house and unlimited food but Micheal denied their proposal because he wants to protect his family in the dirty place of Haven base. The scientist resort to violence, commanding few powerful thugs to murder his family secretly when he went out to buy something to cut his relationship with the world and willingly come to them.

Micheal felt his every step heavy as stone as he was walking with a restless heart, he runs back desperately to his home, witnessing the gruesome sight of his family dying. his wife and son lifelessly laid on the pavement, their life and death unknown.

The thugs panic when they saw Micheal, making them raise their gun and shot him. Micheal walks to his wife's body and cradles her dead body, ignoring his wounds. A shout of a girl wake him up from his grief but another sight made him be in anguish again. His little girl is naked with a big man covering her body. he is unwilling to accept what's happening but the reality is in front of him. 

"I'm...sorry... I'm sorry..for not protecting you...father is sorry.." Micheal's body laid limp in the cold stone with his wife's dead body beside him. his strength slowly slipping away from him, his blood pooling under him. closing his eyes with regret and hatred in his heart.

Thud

"Ahhhh!!! Zomb-ack" 

"Hel-ah!"

The fighting sounds made Micheal open his eyes again. A man with hood concealing his face step his foot in front of Micheal's face and squatted down with the dead thugs laid in the cold pavement in his back.

"Are you giving up just like that?" The hooded man lowered his face, his pale violet skin and glowing red eyes showed to Micheal's blurry eyes.

"I....i.." i don't want to give up but what can i do? Micheal stopped his word, he can't say it. The hooded man knowingly nodded and shove a red crystal in his mouth and stand up.

"You know...i'm envious of you....i wish my family died and mourn their death.....but my family betrayed me until my heart dies. i really envy you" The hooded man's back is the only sight in Micheal's eyes.

"Wait...what's..yo-" Micheal saw the man walking away, he quickly asks his name.

"Yuya...Yuya Faust" 

___________________________________

ah?ah? The orig Yuya and Micheal meet before Shion came.

Micheal's backstory :) Micheal and his family are immigrants from their old base that got run over by Zombies. Family member: Wife, son, and a little girl.

The scientist takes the Micheal who's unconscious on the ground and bring him to the laboratory and meet again when our playful Shion played with the red buttons and followed him. at first, Micheal didn't know that he is Yuya and just followed him but after knowing his name he vowed that his life is for Yuya to use.

That's all!!

So... I just know that someone is discussing my book xD from novelupdates from one of the new reader. 

Thank you guys for recommending my books!! specially Unfortunate's helper.