2.2: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)

I just realized that I made a big mess on the plot. I already edited it.

Protagonist&Villain- cousins

Mother of the Protagonist & Villain - identical twins- one is the wife of daddy tycoon, who died in childbirth, true mother of the villain. - one is the fling of daddy mafia, swapped herself and her son in the Villain and villains mother position as the wife and son of daddy tycoon.

Daddy Tycoon- father of villain and husband of Gwen (the one who died in childbirth)

Daddy Mafia- father of protagonist, got one night stand with Bridgett (the one who swapped the babies,.mother of protags and posing as tycoon dad's dead wife)

Can you understand? I'm really sorry for the big mess I made..

A serious and and regal man sat in a luxurious couch of a famous private restaurant, his index finger tapping at the table impatiently.

Crossing and uncrossing his legs, the man gently sipped his tea, trying to calm his nervous nerves.

"Maybe this is just a scam Charles." The bestfriend of the man, Yin, snapped.

"No! I already did the DNA test of Haze! And it said that Haze is really not my son!" Charles snap back.

"So you already know it! Why are still meeting this unknown man, saying that he knows some shit about your real son?! You better than that! Stop believing to someone and find your real son in your own!" Yin slams his hand at the table, his angry eyes staring at Charles across him.

Charles massage his aching temples, it's a good thing that I rented this restaurant for a day if not the yelling and ruckus happening in their table can get them some trouble to the owner of the restaurant and I really didn't want that to happen.

"Calm down Yin! You know that I have no leads, finding my son while there's not even a tiny lead pointing whenever my son is will bring nothing but disappointment! This guy said that he knows where my son is and I'm not giving up this chance to get the information that I needed." Charles look at his watch for the tenth time, they're already late for an hour!

"For gods sake! Use your brain for once! Stop shoving your smart brain in that fake boobs of your wife, that bitch definitely knows something!" Yin seethed, he don't know why but since seeing the woman after giving birth he started to have bad bloods with her.

"Hey! Stop disrespecting my wife." Charles shook his head and look at the entrance when he heard the sound of the door opening.

Yin also look at the entrance and put his shade, calming his fired up nerves.

A man and a child entered the restaurant, they have a matching pair of black suit.

Charles shot up from his seat, his bottom lip trembling from nervousness, excitement and sadness. "Is that....is that my child?" He ask gently, looking at the man then at the child, finding that the child looking back at him, his identical crystal like eyes stared back at him.

"No! This.is.my.child!" The man holding the child shoulder said with gritted teeths.

"But-"

"No! Wyth is my child!"