[Chapter 5]

~A/N~
Okay I just really quickly wanted to ask some things?

1) What do you think of the story so far?
2) What are your theories on what's gonna happen?
3) Do you actually like it so far?
4) Any suggestions/wants for this story? I have never written like ,, smut ,, so I probably won't start, but just say what you'd like to see in this story maybe? Aaaaahh ???
5) Questions ?? I won't give away anything though ;0
6) Would you be interested in a character ask page? I'm all for it mdudes

I just feel like I'm losing readers and I want to make you guys happy? Sorry I don't mean to sound needy or anything, I'm just genuinely curious of why I'm losing readers already haha. I hope you enjoy the chapter! Good luck, y'all gonna need it babes. It's gonna go McFuckin down in this chapter 👀

———

Richie has never been so insulted in his damn life. Not only was Will openly flirting with Eddie IN FRONT OF HIM, but Eddie was giggling and blushing and aaaAHHHHHH-

Mike wasn't so far off from Richie. Will? Flirting? Yeah Mike didn't think so. But he was doubting himself now that he was seeing it right in front of his own eyes. His heart grew... heavy. He averted his gaze from the sight of Will being fucking adorable... with Eddie.

Everyone else felt so... uncomfortable, Bill and Stan included. The couple locked eyes, guilt staining their faces like spilt water on paper.

Stan looked at Eddie and saw the complete enjoyment. But he also saw the worry and stress as Eds' gaze flicked between Will and Richie, who was wide eyed and gaping.

Stan saw that Eddie was anxious.

Bill looked over at Richie and Mike, but immediately regretted it. He saw Mike sulking, and Richie looked like a kicked puppy. Bill made eye contact with Mike, but quickly looked away. It felt like Mike knows it was his idea. He knew it wasn't possible, but the look Mike gave him... he looked like he had a rain cloud over head.

Bill saw that Richie and Mike were heartbroken.

Mike was over this new development as quickly as he saw it. Will? Liking Eddie? Since when? What the fuck?!

Mike knew he was getting angry, but he refused to calm down. It just... it wasn't fair! But then, in a blind rage, his angry mind came up with a reason.

"I fucking hate you. Why do I have to have the same face as you? No body can ever like me. They can't because whenever they look at me they can only think of you. And would you look at that- not even your soulmate likes you." Mike venomously whispers, staring at his hands.

Richie whipped his head around so fast you'd think his neck was broken.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Richie growls, grabbing the attention from the group. Bill, Stan and Will all looked at each other with wide eyes. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"You fucking heard me, Rich." Mike snaps, finally looking his brother in the eyes. What he saw angered him even more.

He saw his own face.

Richie scowled, eyebrows furrowing in anger. No one saw the clenched fist by his side.

Eddie oh-so-desperately wanted to end this.

"G-Guys, I don't think we sh-" Eddie starts, but the words were cut off with a gasp.

Richie acted on impulse honestly. The clenched fist rose up, and he swung. He packed a hella hard punch, and he'd be proud of how he managed to make Mike fly off the rock from a punch in the cheek bone. He would, if it was pretty much anyone else.

Everyone was soon yelling at the twins to stop. Mike was on the leaf-covered ground, holding his cheek, glaring up at Richie through thicc eyelashes. He shakily stood, then suddenly pushed Richie to the ground. He scrambles to pin his brother to the ground with his legs, then swings a punch right back.

Richie's glasses fly off his face, and right by Eddie's feet. One of the arms came off somewhere. They'd have to come back and find it later.

Richie struggles, but Mike lands another punch and feels the trickle of blood flow from his nose. His ears are ringing, but he could faintly hear yelling and heavy footsteps. He feels Mike being pulled off of him, but he's too dizzy to move.

He feels someone gently touch his face, then run their fingers through his hair. He can't open his eyes, but even if he did he wouldn't be able to make out who it was from how blurry his vision would be. The ringing goes away, and the touch leaves.

Then he hears the distinct sound of an unzipping fanny pack, and he knows exactly who was running their fingers through his hair. The corner of Richie's mouth twitches upwards, and of course Dr. K takes notice. But Richie won't know that Eddie smiled at him instead of rolling his eyes. Well, maybe not yet at least.

"You've got a lot of explainin' to do Trashmouth." Eddie mumbles. He fumbled with the contents of his fanny pack, hands shaky from leftover fright, and finally pulls out his antiseptic wipes. He gets to work, then once he finishes he bandages his face. No words were said, and the two boys were left alone as everyone went home for the day.

All except six.

They totally forgot about Nancy, Jonathan and Steve, who would later find the quarry empty. But that's for later.

———

Turmoil ?? You bet ;^)