Searching For The Mistress

"I'm so sorry sweetie, but you can't go home anymore." 

Obi stiffened for a moment and almost fell out of the tree. "What is it?" Tsuki asked him. "I don't know." Obi said back. "Hey, Tsuki." Tsuki looked up and smiled. "What is it, Obi." She asked. Obi stopped on a branch and pulled Tsuki in. "Will you still marry me..." He said looking down. 

Tsuki was at a loss of words. "Obi..." Obi looked up, looking really sad. "Of course I will!" Tsuki yelled and hugged him. Obi hugged her back real tight. Tsuki smiled into his shoulder, but then realized something. "We have to save your friend!" She said. Obi nodded and they jumped to the next tree. 

"I am sure we will find her with you next to us." Obi said. Tsuki blushed. "Sure." She said. 

Back in the castle~

"Mitsuhide, can you check if Obi is still alive?" Zen asked the blue haired man. "What do you mean with alive?" Mitsuhide asked carefully. "Well, that woman that I brought with me is also an assassin. And she is Obi's fiance." Zen said. "What!" Mitsuhide yelled. "Fiance?" Zen laughed. "Yes, but Obi lost his memorie once, he came to us and didn't know anything of his past life, except for being an assassin." Zen explained. 

Mitsuhide was at a loss of words. "I-I'll go check then..." He said and walked away. Kiki snickered and went to follow him. "He isn't dead you know." She said to him. Mitsuhide just nodded. 

They came to Obi's room and knocked on it. There was no response. Mitsuhide looked at Kiki and saw she was looking rather tense. "I'm opening it now." He said and she nodded. Mitsuhide opened the door and stepped in. There was nobody there. 

Mitsuhide walked to Obi's bed and saw a note on it. 

~To Master

Dear Master, Mister and Miss Kiki. 

I am going to look for the Mistress with Tsuki

I took Master's present for the Miss

See ya later!

Mitsuhide growled. Kiki came in after him. "What is it?" She asked. "He left." Mitsuhide held up the note and Kiki read it. "Let's go tell Zen." She said and walked to the door. Mitsuhide nodded and followed her. 

~With Obi and Tsuki

"We will find you Mistress!"  Obi yelled into the air and Tsuki smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today people, I have no inspiration. :( See ya later!