Whispers In The Wind

Hello peoples! Here I am again. Sorry for not writing I had no inspiration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shirayuki looked at the scary woman named Umihebi. She watched as they sort of drowned Kadzuki and she yelled he couldn't hold his breath any longer.

"Fine, pull him up." Umihebi said and the men pulled Kadzuki up. The boy coughed out water and wheezed for air. "You monster!" Shirayuki yelled.

Umihebi walked to her and held a short whip under the red heads chin. "What did you say?" Umihebi sounded pissed off. "Leave her alone." Kadzuki said. 

Umihebi looked his way and smiled. "So you still have a foul mouth. You should be punished. Umihebi kneeled down next to him and smacked his face with her hand.

"Stop it!" Shirayuki yelled at Umihebi. Umihebi looked up and smirked. "Throw them below deck!" She yelled and the man picked up Kadzuki and Shirayuki.

They were guided down below and thrown back into the room they first woke up in. Shirayuki sat on the bed and patted the space next to her.

Kadzuki slowly came sitting next to her and Shirayuki checked his cheeks. "What an awful person she is." She said. Kadzuki nodded and looked at Shirayuki. 

"I'm sorry, for kidnapping you. I didn't even ask if you where happy or not, I just took you away. I'm sorry." He said all in one breath. Shirayuki blinked.

"I am not mad at you." She told the boy. "Really?" Kadzuki asked. Shirayuki smiled and nodded.

We will find you Mistress!

Shirayuki suddenly heard a voice over the wind. "Obi?" She questioned. "Who are you talking about?" Kadzuki asked. "Nobody..." Shirayuki said.

She looked up at the ceiling and smiled. "I know you will find me, Zen, Obi." A tear escaped her eye and she wiped it away with her dress.

~With Zen

I know you will find me, Zen, Obi.

Zen smiled and drove his horse down the hill. "Mitsuhide, Kiki, hurry up!"

~With Obi

I know you will find me, Zen, Obi.

Obi looked up and smiled. "We sure will Miss. But I will before Master!" Tsuki laughed and jumped to the next branch. "Let's go!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for today! Hope you liked this short chapter. I didn't know what else to write. Anyways. I looked up Whispers In The Wind. And it seems to be a real song. Check it out<3 It's actually really beautiful. Well, see you all next time! Bye!

~Writer :)

~Word count: 394