Final rescue Attempt

Zen's horse jumped over the fallen log, and the prince kicked it's side to make it run faster. "Zen! Wait up!" Mitsuhide yelled, riding after him. Kiki said nothing, but sped up her horse too. "They're in danger, I just know it." Zen said as Mitsuhide rode next to him. He agreed and drove his horse down the hill. 

"We have to get to that ship!" Zen said, as he saw a pirate's ship in port. He raced towards it, jumping of his horse and unsheathing his sword. He walked towards the ship, followed by Mitsuhide and Kiki. They had also drawn their swords. 

"Who the hell are you?" One of the men on the ship said as they climbed aboard. "I am Prince Zen, and I demand to know where Shirayuki is. You kidnapped my subordinate and that will not go unpunished." Zen said. The man swallowed and called for Umihebi. 

Umihebi walked to the side of the ship and cursed. "Get lost." She said. Zen chuckled and said, "Not gonna happen lady. Give me back my people and I will let you go, or I am going to put you in jail." Umihebi smirked and said, "Then it's going to be a fight. Attack!" Her men attacked the three person team. 

But of course, Zen and his guards were the best of the best and they beat the pirates one by one. Some had put up a good fight, some didn't and others had just run away. Umihebi herself was a real challenge for the young prince. They had a long fight and Zen got injured. 

Umihebi laughed at the downed prince. But before she could strike him a sword blocked her way. "Don't you dare." Said Mitsuhide. He blocked her attack and swung at her with his sword, nicking her cheek. Zen watched as they moved away. Kiki came standing next to him and handed him a bandage. Zen wrapped up his injured arm with it. 

"Thanks." He said, as she helped him up. "No thanks needed, let's go look for them." Kiki said. Zen nodded and ran to the ship. Kiki was right behind him, taking one last glance at Mitsuhide before she went inside. 

~

Mitsuhide had a hard time with Umihebi, she was good to say the least. She got him a few times, one in the side, one scratch on his cheek and she also nicked his ankle, making him fall over. "Got you now!" She yelled and lifted her weapon to finish the downed man.   

Suddenly a dagger flew into her weapon and she lost it to the ground. "What the?" Umihebi looked over her shoulder and saw the Prince holding up a very wounded black haired man. "You!" She swung the other side of her weapon towards him but the girl blocked it with her sword.

"Mitsuhide, are you alright?" Zen asked. Mitsuhide nodded and took a look at Obi. He was wounded, but he would live. "Where are Shirayuki and Kadzuki?" Mitsuhide asked. "We are here!"  Shirayuki exclaimed as she rushed over to the swordsman. She managed to stelp the bleeding on his ankle and Mitsuhide could walk once more. 

"What happened to you?" Mitsuhide asked. "I'll tell you later. Now we have to get out of here." Shirayuki said. "Why?" He asked. "Tsuki contacted the Mountain Lions. My dad is coming to wipe out the pirates. They can deal with them as we make our escape." Shirayuki told him.

 Mitsuhide nodded and watched as Tsuki came on deck, helping Zen with Obi. "Let's leave." She said. 

"You will do no such thing!"  Umihebi screeched. She got her weapons back together and tried to grab Shirayuki again. This time Mitsuhide protected her and blocked the woman's path. "You pest!" Umihebi yelled and heaved her weapon up high, making it come down hard on Mitsuhide. He didn't expect a blow from up high and couldn't dodge. He took the attack full force and smacked to the ground, blood oozing out of a new made wound on his head. "Mitsuhide!" Shirayuki yelled. 

She fell down next to him. Umihebi was about to strike again when Tsuki blocked her with a dagger. "I'm your opponent now." She said. Umihebi yelled a battle cry and charged at the woman. Tsuki did the same. "Be careful." Obi said to her. Tsuki winked at him and clashed weapons with Umihebi. 

Zen hoisted up Obi and helped him off the ship. "Thanks, master."  Obi said. Shirayuki and Kiki helped Mitsuhide off the ship, slowly and steadily. Zen was staying behind to help Tsuki. 

~

Mitsuhide sat down on a log and sighed, holding his head. Blood was seeping through his fingers and he felt lightheaded. He knew Obi was in the same state he was, for he was also holding various bleeding parts of his body. 

Shirayuki was already tending to some of them though. "So what happened?" Mitsuhide asked. Shirayuki looked up and said, "Well, that a long story..." 

~ A few minutes earlier.

The screaming had stopped.
Tsuki could hear someone move on the deck above and she figured it was the Prince coming to save them. "I'm kicking down this door." Tsuki said to Shirayuki. Shirayuki nodded and took Kadzuki to the other side of the room. Tsuki kicked in the door with all her force. It creaked and finally fell down. On top of the two guards. 

Tsuki ran out of the room. Shirayuki guessed she was going after Obi. She took Kadzuki out of the room, the boy had been very silent the las time. She held his hand and walked out into the hallway. "Nobody here, let's go after her." She said to the kid. Kadzuki nodded his head and followed after Shirayuki. 

Shirayuki found Tsuki standing between two unconscious guards and trying to break open a door. "Here." Shirayuki gave her a hairpin and Tsuki unlocked the door. She got in and Shirayuki heard her gasp. 

Shirayuki peeked in and gasped too as she saw Obi. He was slumped on the floor, chin on his chest. He seemed knocked out and he was bleeding from several places. Shirayuki didn't even want to know what they did to him. 

Tsuki ran to Obi and lifted his head. She stroked his face and kissed his forehead. "Wake up sleepyhead." She said. Shirayuki chuckled as Obi opened his eyes and grinned. "That was nice of you. Waking me up so sweetly." Tsuki shook her head and huffed out a laugh. "Let's get out of here. Master is already on the ship." Obi perked up at those words and he tried to stand. He succeeded with Tsuki's help, although she still had to support him. 

"Shirayuki!" Shirayuki turned as one white haired Prince rushed at her. "Your safe!" He said. Shirayuki hugged him and almost cried. "We have to leave." Zen said, holding her at arms distance when he was done hugging her. Shirayuki nodded and took Kadzuki's hand again. Then she followed Kiki towards the deck.

Zen helped Tsuki get Obi out and thus they go to the deck. 

~Present

"So that's what happened." Shirayuki said. Kiki nodded, confirming her story. Mitsuhide also nodded and closed his eyes. "I really want to take bath right now." He murmured. Shirayuki chuckled and said she wanted one too. 

"I'd like one too." Obi said as he cracked open his eyes. Shirayuki nodded at him and tightened a bandage. "We will have a bath. When we're home." She had tears in her eyes. "Hey,  Miss. Don't cry." Obi stuck out his hand and brushed away her tears. "I'm just so happy you came for me!" She cried out. Obi hugged her, sitting up slightly. "It's alright, your safe now." He said. 

Shirayuki nodded. She was finally home.