****

Taehyung P.O.V

Gym class, i have to wear short shorts and a short top, when other omegas can wear hoodies and sweaters, and yes dressing me was mr.smiths idea who is my teacher. Its that omegas do butt exercises and thats when mr.smith goes behind us.
Today as always we worked out then i went to change and someone walked in, I couldn't hide so I sneak peeked and sow who? You are correct! Jeon jungkook first of all im not that childish to not look at his abs and say he's hot...in my mind of course, he sow me and I turned around, slipped on some water and fall down when suddenly he was standing looking at me smirking, he helped me up and I blushed madly, -" see you soon cutie"- he said and got in the shower, I already did and got dressed quickly running out going in the hallways, am i like falling for him??? He's so charming and handsome and hot, and also he's cute and sweet like a bunny...okey taehyung that's weird...i just described a boy that I met like 3 hours ago. I was thinking walking as my stomach growled, that means my favorite lesson, I meet my friends and have fun talking eating, yep you guessed it right! Lunch time!
So i was sitting with my hyungs at the lunch table when jimin told jin that i have a new crush and jin just drowned me with questions, then I said-"don't make me mantion yoongi and namjoon!"- jis gaspes as namjoons eyes got wide and he's cheeks red as a tomato, as well jins, jimin was also red -"ill ask yoongi if he wants to hang out now"-he pouted and got up going to yoongi.
Yoongi was sitting with his friends talking (jungkook included) he taped his fingers on yoongis arm smiling shyly, yoongi looked at him and smiled -"what can i help you with?"- jimin blushed and said shyly -"wanna hang out after school?...or any time you want"- he blushed as yoongi chuckled and nodded, jimin clapped happily and they exchanged numbers. He ren to out table jumping giggling. He was talking about him and yoongi until we got neer my apartment and I quickly said bye hugging him and kissing his cheek running in my apartment closing the door, i set on the couch and eat popcorn pizza watching cartoons until i fell asleep.

                              ~~~
Yoomin and namjin are my favorite shipps after kookv ofc, also i hate jikook don't get me wrong its just ruining my shipp sometimes and i get really mad...🍓😏😂

                  Thanks for reading
                enjoy the story 🐰🍓