***

After rescuing taehyung jungkook has been all over him, he carries about him, but taehyung wasn't same, he was constantly scared, he wasn't that bubbly taehyung like before, he did love jungkook but he couldn't be in a relationship with him at that moment..hoseok ren away and never came back...jungkook never gave up loving taehyung, he would go in taes house at 2am when tae would call him crying, he would hug him and pet him until he fell asleep, he would peck his cheek and sleep with him hugging him tightly, taehyung was taking pills to get over this stuff and it helped, it really did.
One day taehyung went in jungkooks house wearing really really slutty...

Jk p.o.v
Ding dong!
I got up walked to the door opened it my eyes getting wider then ever! Taehyung...oh god jungkook don't  stare at him, fuck...okey "taehyung?..what are you doing?"   "I im going to get drunk with you" he said and went closer to me my heart started raising I stepped back and said "I'm gonna go get dressed then"
I ren upstairs putting on my clothes, then ren down to him sliding my hand on his waist and walked in the bar.

Authorities p.o.v
After few shots lets admit tae was drunk jungkook was too, tae set on his lap and bit his lip making jungkook hornyer then ever, he pulled him closer with his shirt kissing him deeply...the night was quiet, but everyone new that little foxies moans would ruin its silence...

                              ~~~~

🌸this book might end up shorter than I expected...cuz its my first "book" .
Ty for reading 🌺
Hope you enjoyed 💕🍓🔥