***

At weekends all hybrids have fun with each other, they hang out and at evenings sing play and laugh neer the camp fire making s'mores and hot dogs. All day tae was at home with jimin playing dress ups and dancing on girl songs shaking there tails, while jungkook was with yoongi also having fun, at evening tae and jimin showed up together and quickly set neer the fire, jungkook and yoongi were next to them talking to each other, when everyone was there: sehun; jenni; lisa; tae; jimin; yoongi; jungkook; chanyeol; xiumin; baekhyun; and chen, so pretty much lot of people.
Yoongi said to play truth or dare but then sehun said to play dirty addition all nodded including tae, although he has never played it, curious little foxy swang his tail and waited watching other people doing there dears and answering the questions, lisa admitted that she liked jenni and jenni said the same as they got up together and went to their room, everyone knew what was gonna happened there exept tae, it was his turn now and sehun asked him-"truth or dare?"- and tae happily said dare while munching on his marshmallow, sehun smirked and said-"finger yourself...no sit on jungkooks lap and ride his fingers!"- sehuns smirk got wider as jungkook was smirking also rubbing his lap looking at tae -"whats fingering?.."-he said shyly and blushed madly, he got up and walked to jungkook -"do i have to take off...my clothes?"- he said looking at sehun, -"no your wearing just a long shirt so just your boxers"-
Tae was wearing...👇

He set on jungkooks lap as jungkook traild his hands to his thick thighs then inside of his shirt where he quickly found taes panties off and took his fingers in taes pink untouched hole slowly as tae moand loudly making jungkook chuckle, -"move y...

He set on jungkooks lap as jungkook traild his hands to his thick thighs then inside of his shirt where he quickly found taes panties off and took his fingers in taes pink untouched hole slowly as tae moand loudly making jungkook chuckle, -"move your hips back and forth and don't stop until i say"- sehun said and smirked recording a video as tae srarted riding jungkooks fingers holding on his shoulders moaning sexy AF jungkook kissing his neck and collarbones marking him leaving purple and blue bruises. After the game tae couldn't even talk or look at jungkook he was flushed all the time and when he got home he couldn't stop thinking about him, he couldn't sleep eat or drink, he wanted jungkook neer him, but it was too late to go out, tae was scared to go outside when its dark because there were some dangerous people out and he had some experience too...he would get slapped on his ass or yelled at some flirting , and when that would happen he would just run home. Today he was tired and he also needed his sleep so he decided to stay home.

~~~~
Sooooooo.....ty for reading, it was really surprising that I even had reads so ty very much for reading and enjoying if you did maybe you could tap that star to vote, idk if you want to im not asking you okey imma go bye💙💫🙊👅🦄

🍓🍓🍓