02

she was his first kiss

Actually, Minho never really thought that he was going to use his first kiss for his best friend. Of course, he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her since that moment when she told him, she will confess to Jae. Such a stupid boy.. actually no... Jae was nice.. But Minho was jealous.. he himself knew it. 

Y/N confessed to him. Said to him, that she likes him and gave him a chocolate. Jae politely refused, saying he was dating other girl and is really sorry for saying no. Y/N was down for few weeks but a year passed and she barely remembered she like Jaekyung who was two years older than she was. 

But nothing stopped her from falling in love again.. and again.. and again... and in one moment they both were fifteen. 

-

"Minho!" The girl shouted as she ran into the room of her friend. The boy, startled, jumped from his chair, hitting his leg against the table, falling on the floor. "Fuck, Y/N. Are you normal, barging in like this?!" he sighed while massaging his leg, he looked up at the girl, who had a guilty expression and quickly gave him hand. 

"I am sorry," she muttered, but Minho shook his head and smiled at her, ruffling her hair as soon as he stood up. "How did you even get in?" he asked her, while the girl plopped on his chair instead of him, Minho leaning against his table, crossing his arms over his chest. 

The girl smiled at him brightly, "Your mom let me! And they left with your father on a date. I am supposed to tell you.. yes.. to order some food, later." she said, slightly spinning in his chair. "But I suppose this is not why you came?" he raised his eyebrow, the girl right away shook her head and gave him another bright smile. 

"I am going on my third date with Daewon!" she said excited about the fact, the boy liked her and wanted to date her. But Minho was not excited at all. Minho was hurt. Minho was actually since the very first moment he fell in love with his friend. 

He nodded his head and then looked out of the window. "And you want me to pick your clothes or what?" he asked, turning his gaze back towards her. The girl bit her lip as she stared down at the dark blue carpet on the floor. "Actually no. but.." she sighed and looked at him one more time. 

"I want you to learn me how to kiss!" she blurted out, eager look in her eyes, showing she was serious. Her face turned towards him, the way he sat on his chair. The fact his heart stopped for a bit. "You want me.. to what?" he asked carefully, not that he did not hear that. But he wanted to hear it one more time. 

"I want you to kiss me," she said to him once again, this time softly. "Please?" she added while looking at the boy, who runs his fingers through his hair and looked again out of the window. 

"Why?" he asked another question... too much question for such a simple request. But Lee Minho never kissed, no matter how much rumours there were that he dated ten girls already, he never kissed. 

"I don't want to embarrass myself!" she pleaded, looking at him like a hurt puppy. "Stand up," Minho said to her, his voice was stern as he was trying to calm his mind down. 

Minho knew, that this wasn't right. He knew it and he was sure about it. But something in him took over his sane part of the mind. "Huh?" the girl mumbled surprised, but she stood up. "Are you gonna..?" she wanted to speak more but Minho covered her mouth with his hand. 

He looked deep into her eyes, looking for something.. anything.. that would have shown him, he has a chance.. that there is a small amount of hope for him. But as much as he looked there was nothing, only his reflection. 

Slowly moving the hand from her lips, he caressed her cheek. He felt how she shivered under his touch. With his other hand, he grabbed her chin, of course as lightly as it was possible and raised it a bit. 

Her eyes fell on his lips for few seconds, before she looked up. The boy bit his lip after that he pulled closer and in few seconds their lips touched. Her lips tasted like a strawberry lip balm she used, they were soft and more plumpy than he thought they were. 

The girl melted into the touch of their lips and timidly kissed him back. Through his closed eyes one single tear left and fell on his cheek. She was never going to be his... wasn't she..?