04

in the end, he was left all alone

Lee Minho was not a type of a guy who would have lost all of his beliefs just because of one person. At least, this was what he and his whole surroundings thought. Nobody ever had any idea this boy could have been suicidal.

How could they? The boy who was such a good actor, covering all the pain with a slight smile on his perfect lips. Who would have noticed something is wrong? Nobody.. he was all by himself and he knew it was going to be like this no matter what. 

Three years passed since was Lee Minho found laying in his room on the floor, with his hand bleeding and him being unconscious on the floor. 

Three years passed since he got out of the hospital and since his therapies started. It had been two years since he moved away. 

Two years since he lived alone and cut down every single bond that tied him to his old life. 

Lee Minho disappeared and he was happy he did so. 

Black haired boy Minho change. Of course, his lips stayed the same.. so did his eyes.. the way he looked did not really change, apart from two scars on his right wrist and the fact his black hair was dyed into dark brown colour. 

He was living in a loud city in a small flat, with one roommate, called Chan. He was an amazing roommate, Minho had to admit it, it was just a fact. 

Minho's eyes glimmered when he stared at the city in front of him. Bottle of the beer was placed on the table, he held an e-cigarette between his fingers. A smell of peaches was surrounding him, while he looked at the city.

It had been three years since Lee Minho died. Died and started again. 

Y/N was still on his mind. For those three years, he was not able to get her out from that dark place. How could he? He still loved her.. without her, he would have been dead already. 

And we can't argue with our hearts, right? Minho grabbed the beer and gulped down like half of the content the bottle held. 

His heart ached. He refused to believe it will ever stop aching. He bought a new phone... He had a work... He was dancing... He had everything he wanted. Yet his body longed for a short girl he knew three years ago. 

It was almost midnight. 

Lee Minho was 23 years old.

Still, he was in love with Y/N.