05

and he was glad he was alone, at least he thought so

When was Minho in pain, nobody gave a single fuck. Nobody noticed the fact he was slowly but surely falling into despair.

When Minho tried to kill himself everyone cared.

It was a normal part of our lives. We always became interesting once people almost lost us... no... once people almost lost things we gave them.

His mother cared because he took care of his siblings. His father cared because he cooked and cleaned the whole house so he could lay on a sofa. His old friends cared because he gave them homework and treated them for snacks. 

In the end was Minho more than glad that he left his old life, which was filled with nothing but fake people, who acted like the care while in the end.. nobody contacted him as soon as he left. Because people tend to forget about other people. 

  The boy mentioned previously was walking down the street. He just ended in his work. Teaching kids how to dance was pretty fun, he loved those eight kids he had in his classroom. Just two months ago a boy from Australia came and part-times there as a choreographer while studying at his university. 

Minho liked Felix because he was kind. And he was a talented dancer, what Minho admired. 

Minho found new friends. And he was glad he did. But he missed the one. The one who meant the whole world to him even if it hurt while he thought about her. 

So when Minho found a piece of paper dropped in his mailbox, he ran. Minho ran down the street until he found himself standing in front of a florist shop.

 He looked at the sticker saying, open. Minho's hand were trembling when he held the paper with one hand, he held it so tight it was rumpled. His eyes closed for a moment before he found himself walking inside. 

Scents of varieties of flowers hit his nose as he again tightly shut his eyes for few seconds, before opening them. A shop filled with flowers. Beautiful colourful flowers.

But his eyes focused only at one of those flowers. 

The girl behind the cashier desk. Their eyes met, the girl opening her mouth, eyes widened as she looked at the boy with a shocked expression. 

Only a few seconds passed when the girl ran from behind the cashier desk and threw herself into Minho's arms. The boy was til shocked, but his instinct made him grab the girl and pull her as close as possible.

He pressed his face into her hair, breathing in the same scent he smelled such a long time ago. He grabbed the edge of her shirt with one hand, to make sure she won't leave, to be sure she is real.

That her warm body is right in front of him. That he is holding her. 

"Lee Minho, I missed you," the girl whispered, Minho feeling his shoulder getting wet from her tears. "I missed you so much.." she added, her voice shaking. Minho moved away from her, his eyes meeting with her. 

The girl had a scar on her lip, a scar he never saw before. She looked smaller than before, or it was just a feeling? Feeling that never left him. Felling... Feelings... 

He pulled the girl into another hug, pressing his lips against her hair and the moving them towards her ear. 

"I missed you, Y/N. I missed you. I never stopped missing you. I ached so much, not being able to get you out of my head. Your face.. your laugh.. your smile.. your touch... I missed it all. Because I never stopped loving you. And I know I was stupid, losing your first and then being selfish when you dated.. And I know, that without you I would have been dead. And I know, I hope you still love me. Because I never stopped. I love you. I love you so much. Much more than I ever loved anyone."