Chapter one

Everybody has a somebody and that somebody is someone who share everything with each other. They share things like feelings, problems, secrets and how they're doing. I the other hand don't believe in those stupid little things. I'm Scott and for a guy who don't believe in those things it's hard for me to find love amusing. But all of my thoughts started to change when I met my somebody, my someone who I call my queen which is my amazing queen. Our story begin on the month of January.

   Monday morning, I was getting ready for another year of school and hoping that this year will be better than the last. I went to the kitchen to have some breakfast where I saw my mom getting ready for work.  "First day of senior year ! Who's excited? " she ask hoping that good attitude will cheer me up.  "This guy" I said with an obvious fake smile she gives me a kiss on the head before I went outside to catch the bus.

   "Hey dude! How was your summer with daddy? " I ask my best friend as I sit next to him.

    "Boring as usual, why are you in a good mood anyway? You hate Monday" he said with a moody tone.

    "Come on dude, it's our last year of high school your telling me that you're not a little excited for school? " I ask hoping it would cheer him up.

     "No and just so you know we're like outcast in this school, no matter what year we're on" he said with a moody tone.

     Hunter and I are best friend for as long as I can remember. He and I share everything together or more likely we have so much in comment like our parents are divorce, we hate Mondays, we like soccer but never really try for the team and we both spend our summers with our dad. But the only thing I just didn't understand is why does he want to be known because he is already. Hunter is our school's athlete and he is our school's golden boy. Girls would go crazy around him but he still wanted to be popular.

    When we arrive at school, it as if we never left and nothing has change so far. The only thing that change is classes and not that good kind of change the bad one. I look around my classroom finding a place to sit. I pick the sit next to the window far behind the class with Hunter. I don't know why but it's become a habit for me to look at the sky because it really reassure me. As I took my sit and gaze at the light blue sky filled with clouds and birds suddenly a girl started to scream outside my classroom. I went outside to see the girl say "She's here! She's here! ".

    A group of girls walking at the hallway making their way to their classroom. I manage to make eye contact with one of the girls and it break when she entered her classroom.

   "Who are those girls and who's here? " I ask Hunter curiously.

   "Oh...that must be the Four Flower and the one who's here is Sue Armstrong" he reply continued reading his book.

    After I return to my sit, as I hope my teacher came in and the whole class went silence. We all greet her and took our sit backs afterwards. We started to study for the first period. As the bell rings for the sign of recess, all of the students went to the food court. I bought my food and place it on the far corner table which I join my two best friend Hunter and Asher. Asher in the other hand isn't really a close friend, we only hung out once and of course because Hunter was with his dad in Africa. I more likely spend time with Hunter than Asher.

    "Who is Sue Armstrong? " I ask them with curiosity.

    "Sue Armstrong our schools jewel, she is known by her genius in math, her talent in drawing and her beauty"  Asher answer like Google.

    "Why do you ask? " Hunter ask looking at my face curious.

    "It's nothing I'm just curious that's all" I said to him.

    "Really? Or maybe it's because you have a "thing" for her that's why you suddenly ask" Asher said to me with a devilish smile.

    "Eww ,no I'm just curious why everyone's making it a big deal when she comes to school" I said to him avoiding weird question.

     I continued eating my food and as I finish I get up to throw away my trash. When I was about to go to the trash can I accidentally bump into our beloved queen and all of her delicious Malaysian food spilled all over me. I took a step back after all of the food is on me, I look at her and took a deep breath and scold her.

     "What the hell did I you do that for! Are you blind or something? Can't you see that I'm walking right here? Stupid girl! " I said while my anger filled my entire body.

    She looks at me scare as I stood there for over thirty seconds for an apology but I never get one. She just stood there quietly hoping that i would for​give her without apologizing. If she thinks so, it means that she sure has a lot of guts. I went to the boys bathroom to scrap the sambal off my shirt. I was a company and help by Hunter and Asher. We went to the classroom to continue for our second period but I have to dismissed because of the smell of my shirt is disturbing all of my classmates.

   By the end of school, I meet up with Hunter and Asher to catch the bus together. All of the people in the bus complain for the strong smell of sambal and I was force to be kick out of the bus. Hunter join me because he would've want me to be alone and by the way he lives next door. I came in running in to my house and straight to my bathroom for a bath. It took me thirty minute to wash off the strong scent of sambal off my body. Way to go Armstrong .

   That night I lay on my bed thinking of the incident and no matter how much I tried to forget about it , it just get worst and worst. Then suddenly the one person I was hoping to come knock my door.

      "Knock, knock is someone there? " she said with a smile.

      "No just a moody teenager with a bad day" I said sarcastic.

      "Oh... My poor baby, who did this to my baby come on tell mommy all about it mommy's here " she said cheering me up.

       "You know mom it would be nice if you can figure out away to keep my mind off it" I said to her waiting for her solution.

       "I know, how about we order pizza and watch a scary movie together so that you'd be too full or too scared to think of anything" she said with a little sarcastic.

     We did all of it that night but as much as I tried I still manage to think of the incident. It's just making me so mad and the anger of what she's done making my anger filling up my whole body. I wasn't mad that she spilled the food all over me, I'm mad because she didn't apologize and the fact that she thought that just because she's the school's jewel everybody's got to forgive her mistakes but not me I will never forgive her until she apologize to me face to face. Until then I will never apologize to her for scolding her.