Chapter nine

After months of dating and everything, my high school year has finally come to an end as I finish my last examination and ended school happily. School's holiday was starting and I couldn't wait to go to Hawaii with my beautiful queen Sue.

      I lay on my bed, relaxing after finishing packing up all of my stuff for the trip. I invited Hunter and Asher to the trip because I figure it be best if I'm not the only one who's different than the others. My sister and Hunter's relationship is getting better, they're more comfortable with each other now. I hope that it will always be like that. Sue invited B and Iris to join our trip and it turns out that Iris is actually Hunter's little sister that's one more thing we have in common, we both have two sister that lives with our father.

   I look at my huge luggage and though about how in the word am I gonna carry all of this until my phone rings. In my phones screen shown the word Sue as I read her text.

My Amazing Queen:-
Hey! Are you ready? :)

Me:-
Yeah I am just waiting for B

My Amazing Queen :-
I've been there, you know how hard it is to wait for my brother to get ready for school.

Me:-
Hahaha! You must been aging while waiting for him.

My Amazing Queen :-
Yeah I am, I think I'm starting get some wrinkles on my face.

Me:-
Haha! Don't worry no matter how wrinkle or old you are I will love for a thousand years and I love for a thousand more.

My Amazing Queen :-
Uh, you're so cheesy with your pick up line.

Me:-
You know me just being cheesy whenever I get the chance.

My Amazing Queen :-
Haha! Look I'm gonna go first, call me when you get here and I just want you to know that you should call him.

Me:-
Ok and why?

My Amazing Queen :-
Just call him and no more questions bye!

Me:-
Bye Sweetie.

   After I finish texting Sue, I went to my contact and go to my favourites to find Hunter's number. Once I found it I dial in speed number and call him.

   "Hello dude, where are you?" He ask.

    "I'm at home, what did you want to tell me?" I ask.

     "Oh you haven't heard yet? "He ask

    "Heard what?" I ask.

     "You made the team! " he said.

     "What team? " I ask.

      "Do you remember that soccer game and whoever shown them an awesome video of their super great skill will be their next team captain. " he said to me.

        "Ok.... Go on" I said.

      "Well I didn't want to tell you but I shoot a video of you playing soccer with all of the gang at the beach and send it to them. Try to guess who won the competition? " he ask acting to be curious.

      "Oh my God! I won? I get to be their next captain? " i ask.

       "Yup and it keeps getting better" he said.

         "What? " I ask.

        "I check your mail since it's always in my mailbox and I just found out that two schools wants you. One of them is Stanford university and the other one is Manchester university where they pick players to represent their nation. " he said.

        "Dude for real?  I can't wait to tell my mom" I said.

        "Then what are you waiting for?  Go now I hung up first bye!" He said then immediately hung up.

    I went downstairs and put all if B and my luggage on the car's trunk. I gather all of my family members in the living room and told them about the news. They said that since I'm going to Hawaii with N and we're catching a flight right now we better go now so that we don't miss out the flight.

   After I pick up Asher and Sue, we went straight to the airport and went to our sit. We were relief that we manage to catch our flight in time for the trip. It took us three hours to go to Hawaii but it was all worth it.

  Once we arrive at our hotel we we're given one room for each so that, we have personal space. I unpack my luggage so that I can take a shower and rest from the long trip here.

   That night we all went to dinner at the hotel. It didn't charge us at all since it's a holiday trip that the program payed for us. We we're entertained by a group of Asia's comedy there such as the " Three Ding Bags" they were very funny. When we finish our delicious meal, we went to our rooms to get some beauty sleep.

     The next morning I wake up early to wake my sister and the others up. I save Sue for last since I can spend more time with her without worrying about the others. I went to her room as I saw her curly hair underneath the blanket of her bed. Her hand holding the edge of her pillow and her face buried under the pillow. I woke her up by laying on her and make her suffocate.

   "Umm! I can't breath get off! " she said in a cute and angrily way.

    "No because if I did then you will continue being cute on this bed so get up" I said.

  She moan at me like a little girl as she went to the bathroom to bath. I went outside to join the others and after a few minutes she did the same.

     After having breakfast we went to our first activity which is island hopping since Hawaii is an island so we figure to look around and search for another island too. Later then we went surfing at the beach. There weren't any people since we came too early for this trip so that it wouldn't be a problem to go through a tough crowd. Then when we finish surfing we ate lunch and went back to our hotel.

    That night after dinner, I went out with Sue for a walk and I decide to tell her about the schools.

   "Hey Sue, can I tell you something? " I said.

    "Sure you can tell me anything " she said to me.

    "I just got accepted to two schools in England " I said nervously to her.

    "Wow that's great so which one do you choose? " she ask happily.

    "Wait you're cool with this? " I ask.

    "Of course I am, I don't want you to gave up your dream to go just because of me" she said.

     "Really? Because all I was thinking is how are we going to do with a long distance relationship? " I said.

     "We're going to be fine and if we're really just not meant for each other so we know when it's time". She said to me.

    I can't believe that she's really ok with this and now thus is the kind of girl that I like. I can wait for her for as long as she like just not too long. Anyway guys, after this long conversation between us we actually had an agreement that she will stay in touch and so will I.

   We went back to LA a day later and I continue to talk about the schools with my mother and as I expected my mom always have a good explanation for my situation. I pick Stanford university since I'm more focus to be a doctor than a football player.

    I was happy and Sue was happy but we didn't last because after our trip to Hawaii we decided to broke it up on the last day. But we promise to keep in touch and play the long game. She knows I'm out there and I know she's out there. She promised to give me a chance when she become the famous beautiful motivator and there will be a line of mens waiting but I know that I still have hope.