Cahpter Eight

The weekend came and I was up, ready and dressed for my big date. I went to the car with Briar who I assume is going with Hunter. Speaking if the real freaking Devil there is the royal Demon himself. He waited at my car and he looks like his posing as a model. Don't get me wrong my friend is good looking that's why he used to do all a lot of part time jobs that require a great look.

      We both get in the car, but since Briar is the only girl so we let her sit at the back sit which she will be siting with Sue. I drive to Sue's house and there I saw another guy at her garden with her. They were going to take a selfie together but they were disturb by me who probably didn't like what I'm seeing at all. The guy stands up as he walks towards me and shook my hand.

    "Hey sup! You must be Scott right?" He said to me while shaking my hand.

     "Yeah hey, and you are....? "I said.

      "Oh I'm Seth Sue's baby brother" he said.

       "Oh in that case it's nice to meet you" I said in relief.

        "Just one tiny thing before you guys go, when you go to the restaurant don't forget to buy me an ice vanilla green tea " he said to me in terms of joking.

        "Oh right I'll keep that in mind " I said to him.

    We went to the car and I drive them to our destination. At first it was an awkward situation in the car until Briar started to open up some music to keep the beat running. We all sang along until we reach our spot. Hunter and Sue had a wonderful voice, even better than mine and Briar's. We reach our destination and they all seem suprise.

     "The park ? You're boring... " Briar said to me.

    "Hey, FYI this park isn't an ordinary park. " I said to her.

      "Oh yeah? Then what's so amazing about this park? " Sue asked.

      "You'll see... " I said looking suspicious.

    We all get out from the car and went straight to the Parks entrance. I huddle up with them and made up a plan which I already discussed with Hunter.

     "Ok from this line right here we are going to split and in each group has two people." I explain.

      "Don't worry we will be united for three times so every time we got united we switch partner okay" Hunter explain.

      "This is going to be fun" Sue said feeling excited.

      "Wow great plan and I really hope that we made it out in one peace" Briar joked.

       "Last one out of the park have to pay for dinner" Hunter suggest.

        "Deal! " we all agree with Hunter.

     We started by having both girls and boys to enter. When Hunter and me are a little deeper in the park, we got our first obstacle which is guess the picture if we got it right they will give us a map but if we don't we just gotta ask for direction.

       We got it right and we were given a map. In the map it tell us to go straight further and turn left. After we followed the instructions, we were facing a scary figure in front of us which is called a clown. For our next task, it order us to make a flower balloon and give it to your meaningful person. We did but it wasn't easy, well not for me it's easy for Hunter because he grew up making balloon shape for his little sister. But for me it's hard as rock, I keep on making different shapes. The first shape I did looks like a duck and the second looks like a dog and the third one looks like a p-o-o-p. The clown couldn't stop laughing at my third ball on because it looks so a like.