2

yoongi turned around, cuddling a fast asleeped hoseok. he nuzzled his head into his neck and sighed.

warm was all he felt. they went over his album, and yoongi was stunned. all the tracks were unique, especially hangsang. after he helped him write a few lyrics, he told him that hangsang was his favorite and hoseok scowled, claiming that base line was his personal favorite. they had a argument over it, but it quickly ended after they looked at the time.

2:03 am.

-

"fuck. hoseok, I have to go," yoongi whispered, nodding at the clock. hoseok shrugged not looking at him, and staring at the very interesting floor. "what? do you want to write some more?" he asked and he shook his head.

"night hyung," he said quietly, wrapping his arms around him. "thank you," he whispered in his ear, and yoongi hugged back, a little shy. 

"good night hobi," he said, tiptoeing across the floor. the floor boards still creaked none the less. he tugged on the door. 

it wouldn't open. 

"is it locked?" yoongi wondered to himself. he locked the door and unlocked it, then tried again.

"what... are you doing?"

"it's not fucking opening!" he hissed.

"what?"

hoseok climbed out of bed, shivering at the sudden cold atmosphere. "what did you do?" 

"i turned it and it wouldn't open. so i locked it and then unlocked it and now it's being a fucking door!"

hoseok stifled a laugh but then realization hit him. "wait... you locked it?"

"yes. and then unlocked it."

"you little-"

"hey, im your HYUNG!" 

the two bickered and finally hoseok gave in and told him of yoongis idiocy.

"first of all, this is the weird door remember? the knob turns the other way. second, remember when you lock it, the door gets jammed? and that's why i couldn't respond to you sooner when you came a couple of hours ago."

"damn it."

"this is totally your fault."

"my fault?! this isn't even my room! why didn't you get the door changed?"

"im not spending my money on a fucking door, i want to buy other stuff! if you care about my door, then why don't you change it?"

"because im the one who's the victim! im locked in your room!"

"you're the one who got us stuck here!"

"but still, you didn't change it!"

"YOU CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

-

namjoon tiredly raised his head from his pillow. he could hear hoseok and yoongi bickering in his room. sighing, he turned around and squinted at the clock. 

2:14.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he yelled as loud as he could.

"NAMJOON? ARE YOU AWAKE?" he heard hoseok yelling back.

"YES BECAUSE OF YOU DUMB FUCKS."

silence.

"NAMJOON! NAMJOON!" yoongi and hoseok chanted.

"WHAT?!" he screamed. jin was suppose to take us to breakfast, he thought sadly, now i might stay home to get some sleep.

"OPEN THE DOOR FOR US!"

"NO! AS A PUNISHMENT FOR WAKING ME UP, im not opening it," he yelled and whispered the last part before shutting his eyes and letting sleep overcome him.

-

"what did he say?"

"something about a punishment. probably for waking him up," yoongi said, staring at the floor.

hoseoks heart fluttered. 

"maybe you could... sleep on the bed with me? im not going to try anything though, oh god. i promise im not that kind of person, i won't do anything, promise, ill even pinky promise," hoseok rambled. yoongi looked at him for a second and shrugged, climbing into the bed. he felt the bed dip as hoseok got in as well, keeping to himself. 

yoongis hair was in his face and he tried to brush it out of the way.

"don't touch my precious hair!" yoongi said jokingly and hoseok frowned, thinking he was serious.

"fine then don't touch me."

"fine. wasn't going to anyway."

"fine."

-

his heartbeat raced as hoseok turned in his sleep, yoongi looking straight into his lips. he muttered something in his sleep and pulled yoongi closer, making him blush madly. "oh, the irony," he thought, flashbacking to when they agreed they weren't going to touch each other. (a/n: you dirty dirty mind readers.)

yoongi reached a hand, brushing his hair out of the way, revealing his pink skin. he caressed his cheeks, and hoseok woke up, hands still wrapped around yoongi. 

"hi," he breathed.

yoongi opened his mouth to say something when the door opened. 

they both fell silent.

the floor boards squeaked as they heard jungkook muttering. "so dirty! where are the lights?"

oh no.

flick.

"what the- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

a/n: what up i was listening to cypher pt. 4 and all I could think about was namjoon yelling sorry bae and y'all players should go love yourself bRRRT so i decided he should make an appearance lolol,, also i got a doggo and named him cypher, he owns my heart