3

a/n: tf 73 reads?? i love y'all!! this is the mf'ing end because i lost inspiration for this story lolol sorry 

yoongi raised his head tiredly. "jungkook, if you don't get the FUC-"

"okay! okay, damn, chill yoongs," he muttered stepping out. 

"honorifics," yoongi snapped and jungkook slammed the door shut.

"hope y'all used lube!" he called out and hoseok buried his head into yoongi's chest, blushing madly. 

"lil shit," yoongi muttered, playing with hoseok's locks.

"hyung? thank you for helping me last night," hoseok said softly. he fiddled with yoongis shirt. "i was really stressed last night and i think i need another week before i can release it. it's just not good enough-"

"why'd you go out with jungcock and namjoon last night?" yoongi interrupted. 

hoseok shut his eyes. "don't wanna talk about it," he muttered. immediately, hoseok felt cold overcome his body. "what the hell hyung!!" he shouted, grabbing for the blanket. yoongi had yanked the blanket off hoseok and pulled away from their cuddling session. 

"no. you're telling me," he said firmly. 

"this isn't the place to tell you!" hoseok exclaimed, making another grab for the blanket. 

yoongi shoved the blanket off the bed. "tell. me."

"i like you and it's bad to like my own band member so staying away from you was my solution but GUESS WHAT? it only made me love you more, so can i please have my blanket and we cuddle some more? fucking thanks," hoseok said simply, taking the blanket and hiding underneath it.

yoongi joined a red faced hoseok under the blanket and spooned him. "you like me?" he whispered in his ear.

"you are amazing at rapping, really really soft towards me and so, so, so cute," he said, mumbling into the pillow. 

"you have become colder to the other members but ive noticed you were always nice and kind to me, so i guess i liked you a lot. you helped me improve my rapping skills, and always there for me. but i guess i overthought too much, thinking you would never like me... and it's stupid but i got a little depressed, especially with stress over practicing and new music and new dance moves..." the words finally spewed out of hoseoks mouth, uttering words he thought but never would say out loud, especially to yoongi.

"turn around baby," yoongi whispered. and he did.

"i love you hoseok, you're like my little sunshine. and i know i can't always be your sunshine but i really hope i can be there for you all the time, and i definitely like you. you're sweet and crazy and funny and cute and every other positive adjective and how can anyone not love you? will you be mine?" he said softly, looking straight into his eyes. 

hoseok couldn't resist, he smiled.

"oh my god, my eyes!!" yoongi wailed, covering them up. "the sun is too bright!!" 

"you're a dork and so extra. and ill be yours, you don't need to ask," hoseok said, trying to stop smiling and "blinding" yoongi. 

yoongi smiled and slowly moved toward hoseok. he closed his eyes, waiting for yoongi to be as close as he dreamed of. his lips were soft as anything, moving along with hoseok's perfectly. he opened his mouth a little and kissed his bottom lip. after a while, they separated, and hugged.

"love you."

"love you too."

jin opened the door. "what the FUCK, we are suppose to eat out and y'all cuddling and shit?"

end.