0.3) THE DOCTOR

{Chapter Three, Twilight, 'The doctor'}

Bella pulled her sister over to her car, and a groan escaped Harriet as she did

Bella pulled her sister over to her car, and a groan escaped Harriet as she did. She pulled the ear buds out of her ears, the music still blaring through it as Bella glared at her sister, suddenly the sound screeching tires startled them, but they didn't have enough time to react. Suddenly, as Adrenalin pumped through her, Harriet pushed Bella out of the way. Bella was safe, then Harriet was knocked down by Alice Cullen stopping the van, but it didn't stop her from being seriously injured. 

She woke up to some boy appolgising to Bella. When she lifted her head he let out a breath of relief and Charlie quickly left Bella to hug his daughter. "Why do i feel like someone ran me over?" She questioned lightly. 

"I heard the Chief's daughters were here." A doctor said coming in. Suddenly it was like all the breath was squeezed out of her lungs. She felt the need to be with him. To be loved by him. To love him.  Charlie and Doctor Cullen greeted each other briefly, making Harriet's eyes widen. He had kids, teenage kids. 

He sent the nurse that was looking at Bella and Harriet away. "Isabella, Harriet. " He spoke, her name rolled of his tongue. Making Harriet want to kiss him right there. Bella was quick to correct the doctor, making Harriet roll her eyes. 

"Holy mother of Ravenclaw. My head." Harriet cried as the room spun lightly, her arm throbbed and she knew it was broken. Like it was many, many times before. Carlisle quickly walked over to his gorgeous mate, worried for her health. He began to look her over, she had a minor concussion and a broken arm. He wanted her to stay over night. "No no! That's fine. I spend half my time in bloody hospital wards like this." She said, refusing to stay the night. She hated hospitals, especailly after the war. Seeing all the loved ones crying over their dead family members. It screwed her up. "Just need some good old bedrest." She said in her british accent. Bella frowned at her sister, getting all the attention like always.

Shortly Bella and Harriet left the hospital, Bella went to talk to Edward- harriet still couldn't bare to talk to Edward properly. Cedric was her one of her best friends, and his death took a dark toll on both the Potter twins. She quickly left the hospital, leaving Bella to talk to Edward.

As soon as she left the hospital she fixed her broken arm, it may cause questions with bella, but oh well.