0.4) I DONT KNOW WHY

{Chapter four, twilight, 'I don't know why'}

She didn't come back to school for a while, which got all the Cullen's worried

She didn't come back to school for a while, which got all the Cullen's worried.Her dad had been gone almost all day and night most days because of Waylands death. He was trying hard to find what happened. Suddenly Alice had a vision of Harriet.

Harriet was alone, crying, in her hand was a moving image of Edward. "Ced, i can't do it anymore. Almost everyone is gone. You, Fred, Sirius." She sobbed. Then it changed slightly to her, dead, in her bath tub her wrists slit.

"Carlisle!" Alice and Edward screamed to their adopted dad, their mother was going to kill herself. They couldn't let her die. "Carlisle its Harriet, she's in danger!" Edward called out. And immediatly the whole Cullen family was in front of Alice and Edward.

"What's going on?" Rosalie asked, she rather liked Harriet but didn't want Carlisle involved with the human. 

"Harriet, she's going to kill herself." Alice spoke, and Carlisle quickly ran out of the room. It took him two minuetes to get the the Swan residance and the smell of blood hit him like a ton of bricks. She may already be dead. But, he could hear her very faint heart beat and ran up to her. He found her in the bath, her wrists slit diaganally on top of many, many cuts. He wrapped her cuts as quickly as he could and brought her back to the Cullen house, he knew that her blodd did not appeal to Jasper so she would be safe. He brought her in through the front door, his family shocked to see Harriet like that. Hopefully he could save her.

A small groan escaped her lips as she began to wake up, feeling her back against some type of hospital bed. Who found her? How did they get to her in time?  Was Harry told? "Thank God." She heard the soft voice of Carlisle Cullen speak. She must be in the hospital. Slowly raising herself to look around that was when she realised she was not in a hospital.

"Where am i?" She asked Carlisle, she noticed the look of pain worry and love on his face.

"My home, Alice- she told me what you were planning to do. " Carlisle spoke. It was then that she finally realised what they were "Cold ones." She spoke aloud, shocking everyone who then entered the room.  She quickly pulled out her wand and pointed it at them.  "Stupify." She cursed as Carlisle tried to step closer to her. He went flying backwards into the wall behind him, which was a bookshelfed wall. His body made a sickening crack and the wall behing him broke, sending all books to the ground and on top of him. "Why do you look like Cedric?" She shouted at Edward and pointerd her wand at him.