The Alpha

Prologue:
Hadley's POV

It's scary to think that there is one person on this planet who is made just for you. I mean, there are 7 billion people in the world, and out of those 7 billion, one is your perfect match. Your mate.

Being the Alpha's daughter, I grew up dreaming that one day a handsome wolf would come along, and we would turn out to be mates. However, what scared me the most in life is that you could end up never finding your mate. I mean, what would happen then? Would I just have some dreary existence on this planet? Would my life have any purpose without my other half?

I watched my eldest brother travel the world in search of his mate, yet he still hasn't found her. I'm scared that one day, that'll be me.

Maybe I'll be lucky and find my mate. Or maybe I'll end up just like my brother. Mate less and alone.

-----------------------

All Hadley wanted in life was her mate. However, she finds her mate in Maddox, Alpha of the strongest pack in the Western Hemisphere.

Maddox is known for his ruthlessness, strategy, and his tendency to be a bit of a manwhore. Yet, how will the big, bad Alpha react when he finds his mate? Will his promiscuous ways come to an end? Or will he push Hadley aside?

--------
Hey guys! Sorry this is really short but yeah I just wanted to try it out. This is my first book so bare with me please.

COMMENT PLEASE!!! Your opinion will help me a lot throughout the book.

However, please don't just put down my story. Just a little constructive criticism!

Thanks!
Danielle