Introduction :

Copyright: HER STYLE
Including all chapters, prologue and epilogue and associated content is COPYRIGHTED!! All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, Peni (FunnyFijian) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting , manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

So yeah this story is mine and I hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you for adding it to your reading list. Just a warning, I don't have a schedule for updates so they can happen weekly or after a month or two. If you still wanna read my book, please go ahead. Oh and enjoy. (Didn't I say that already? Never mind.)

_______________________________________

Her Style
Synopsis:

The Red Dawn pack is well known for three things.
1) Their hate for rogues
2) Their skills in battle
3) and their badass Luna

Natalia Perez was a strong and fierce young woman with a beauty that many women envied and men lusted after. She had been through a lot in the past two years and she was at the top of her game. She dreaded her upcoming 18th birthday and the thought of meeting her mate. She was an independent woman and the last thing she needed was a mate to tie her down.

Lucas Black was the Alpha of the Dark Shadow pack, the strongest werewolf pack in existence. At twenty years old and he still hasn't found his mate. What happens when he meets Her?

Can the Alpha tame her and perhaps change her? Or will she play hard to get? Will she accept him or will her past interfere with their future?

I suggest you read on to find out....