Chapter 2

⬆️⬆️ her dress !!⬆️⬆️

Natalia's POV

"Guys... Do I really have to go to the conference this weekend?" I whined as I sat on the couch and ate my ice cream while I watched Alan and Jackson play COD.

"Of course you have to. You're our Alpha female, our Luna and you have a reputation to maintain." Jackson explained as he worked the buttons and knobs on the game controller furiously. Alan only grunted in agreement. I responded briefly with a snarl before placing another spoonful of Oreo ice cream into my mouth.

"But guys! I won't get to celebrate my birthday here!" I pointed out and a sad expression took over my features. After the death of my parents and my brother, I had become so close to the pack. Even more then I already was since I had to lead them and help them grieve and move on from what had taken place when I was so broken myself.

I learnt then that there is strength even in the most broken and weakest of heart. That somehow the dawn will always follow through the night and that if I will it, then I will have it. You're probably wondering why I'm so whiny if I claim to have such a feared reputation. The only time I ever let down my guard down is when I'm with my pack and I tend to completely turn into a five year old instead of an eighteen year old when I'm with these two buffoons.

"Bastard! This isn't possible. You must have cheated, dude." Jackson exclaimed with a frown while Alan looked smug. " Dude, I would never- Natty tell him. " Alan looked to me for backup but I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Just hug it out or something. You guys are best friends so it shouldn't be too hard." I stated and they turned to each other with a frown but that soon dissipated and they just bro hugged and I rolled my eyes again.

"Ok enough with the eye rolling, your royal highness." Alan sardonically commented and I shot him an indifferent look. "He's right, Nat. Anyway, we got something to show you but we need you to dress nicely." Jackson gave his two cents and I frowned. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing now?" I asked in confusion though I gave them a look that dared them to say something wrong.

"Nothing." Jackson responded just as quickly as Alan mumbled, "Everything." I growled out a warning and they showed their necks in submission and my wolf calmed down. "Just please listen to us for once and get dressed in something pretty and we'll meet you back down here in an hour, okay?" Jackson coaxed me softly while Alan gave me the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes once again before a smile broke out on my face. "Fine." I huffed before I hurried up the stairs.

"She's one moody she wolf. I tell you, one day her eyes are going to roll so far back that they'll actually see her brain." Alan told Jackson and before I could stop myself, a laugh left my lips and I felt them both freeze at the bottom of the staircase. "You too are so lucky I love you idiots." I whispered but I knew that they heard me. I could hear their heartbeats returning to normal as I made my way over to my master suite.

So, something pretty huh?

***********

"So is this pretty enough or is it more on the sexy side?" I questioned as I made my way down the staircase and into the hallway. Both their jaws dropped and I took that as a good sign. "Well damn." Alan finally made a response. Jackson blinked and wolf whistled before he grinned widely at me. I laughed at their antics before I grabbed my purse off the kitchen counter.

"Well what are we waiting for? Christmas?" I asked when they still hadn't moved after a minute or two. "Right. Blind fold her." Alan ordered as Jackson covered my eyes. I growled at them but didn't take the blindfold off. My wolf didn't like our loss of vision since it could be a disadvantage if anything went wrong but I trusted these two with my life so I shut her out and relaxed my stance.

"Ok now what?" I asked into the darkness. "Jeez, don't you ever stop talking?" I heard Alan's voice so I reached out with my left hand and hit him on the back of the head. "Natty, please stop abusing Alan." I heard Jackson sigh and I threw a smirk in Alan's direction. "Alright. Now can we please get a move on?" I asked in exasperation and added hand gestures for more effect. Though I might have accidently elbowed them in the gut instead. Or at least I think it was their gut.

After they had recovered from my 'accidental ' hits, they lead me out to the back of the pack house. The scent of my pack members reached my nose and my brows furrowed in confusion. What was going on and why was everyone here? I don't remember having a meeting or anything as such.

"Ok ready?" Jackson asked. I rolled my eyes behind the blindfold. "Bruh, I'm always ready." I cockily replied with a smirk on my face. "Let's just get this over with." Alan huffed before pulling the blindfold away from my eyes and allowing me to see the scene before me.

"SURPRISE!!" The pack shouted in unison and I couldn't help the grin plastered on my face. They held a banner that had the words ' Happy 18th Birthday Luna Nat ' painted on them and the words were surrounded by handprints of all sizes and colours. My uncle walked towards me and I flung myself at him. He caught me with a chuckle and wiped a lone tear that had escaped. "We decided to throw you an early birthday party since you'll be at the Alpha's conference this weekend. Though it was really Alan and Jackson who came up with the idea. Happy birthday, baby girl." The smile on my face only grew and I hugged him once again before turning to address the pack.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. I didn't want to spend my birthday without my family, without you guys and now I won't have to. This means the world to me and I would like to thank each and everyone of you. I love you guys and appreciate all of you. Now let's party!" I concluded and the pack members cheered as the DJ dropped the beat.

My uncle left to join the others and I searched for Alan and Jackson. I found them flirting with a group of girls who bowed their head in respect when I approached. "Sorry girls but I need to borrow them for a second." I smiled at them before I dragged the boys a little further off.

"You know, you are such a cock block sometimes." Alan huffed. "Sometimes? How about all the time?"Jackson piped up. I giggled at their sexually frustrated faces before I flung my self at both of them. "Thank you so much for all of this." They smiled in response. "Anything for you, Nat." Jackson sweetly said. "Yeah, Natty. We love you and always will." Alan joined in as he kissed my forehead.

Just then, Freaky Friday by Lil Dicky ft. Chris Brown came on and I squealed before I dragged both of them to the makeshift dance floor. I spent the rest of the night dancing and drinking before I stumbled back into my bed, totally wasted and fell into a dreamless sleep.

______________________________________

So yeah there's the 2nd update and tell me your thoughts on it in the comments. Don't forget to vote and follow while you're at it.

Q: What do you think of the friendship between Natalia, Alan and Jackson?

Til next time lovelies.
~ P