Arrangements

Vote if you haven't already

******CHAPTER 5******

"So your telling me that you met them, but didn't know who they were?" Sam asked. "Yep"

"How could you not recognize them?!" She yelled I shrugged "I told you I didn't care for them, but it doesn't matter anymore their leaving soon so it won't matter" I continued to play candy crush on my iPhone.

"Al please, call them!" She pleaded pulling my phone from my hands "hey" I said reaching out for my phone but missing. "I have better things to do than waist my time on something my dad wouldn't care for!" I sighed.

"So this is what it's about? Your dad. He would want you to be happy Ally" she stood up from my bed angry everything ends with it either being I have to do it because of my dad, or my dad wouldn't want that.

"Of course that's what it's about, I have to do what my dad would have wanted" I argued. "No you don't!" She yelled. "Yes I do, you don't know what it feels like to have lost your dad, and have a mother that doesn't care about you, you have the perfect life everything comes easy to you! But not for me I have to work for the things that I want, the things that my dad would want!" I stood in front of her.

"You know that is not true, I don't get 'whatever I want' I have to work for things just like you do, but your good at everything! I can t compete with that! When your dad died he didn't tell you don't have fun, don't be serious. Your allowed to have friends Ally" she yelled.

"I do have friends" I defended. "Who me? The other girls on your soccer team? The volleyball team? Do you have any friends that aren't from a team you've been on?" Ouch... She's right, I know she's right. But it's to late anyways I made it clear that he was never to talk to me again.

"That's what I thought, but whatever I won't stand in your way anymore you can make your own choices now" she tossed my phone onto the bed and walked out of my room I picked up my phone and ran after her "Sam wait" she ignored what I had to say and slammed the front door closed.

Out of anger I threw my phone onto the ground, with a loud thud it hit the ground and realizing now I had no case on it I rushed to pick it up their were cracks along the top of the screen, sadly I walked into my room and lied down on my bed looking up to the plain white ceiling.

Sam's right, as she usually is. Maybe I should settle down with this whole sports thing I mean schools almost over and I can get a soccer scholarship at anytime. I haven't had time to be a teenager yet so that's what I'm going to do. I'm gonna be a teenager, live out my life and see what happens. But at the same time in going to work towards getting that scholarship.

I dialled Liam's number and slowly pressed the phone against my ear, if I'm not to late hopefully he has time to talk. "Hello?"
"Hi Liam, it's Ally" the line was quiet.
"I'm surprised to be hearing from you, everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm okay, are you busy right now? Maybe we could get some pizza or whatever?"
"Sure, I'll swing by your house in like half an hour?"
"Yeah, sounds great. See you then" I hung up the phone and rolled off my bed, I grabbed some tight dark blue short shorts which were a little to short my butt cheeks are about an inch from falling out, a white ruffled tank top and a grey cashmere sweater I quickly curled my hair did my makeup and slipped into some black flip flops.

For safety reasons I put plain cyan coloured case on my phone and slipped in into my pocket along with my credit card. I heard a knock coming from the front door and quickly rushed down stairs to open it, I did one last check in the mirror fluffed my hair and opened the door, Liam was standing their.

In his white high tops dark blue skinny jeans and a white v-neck tee shirt with a navy blue leather jacket over top, mmhm, he was hot I would tap that in seconds. He smiled at me with his charming play boy smile.t