Wonder

VOTE EVERYBODY!!

**

"what's the word doc?" Peter asked. Peter was anxiously pacing around the room while the doctor was looking at marks medical chart. It's been three days and mark still hasn't woken up, people are starting to lose hope.

Marks dad's been in a few times to see him, his run away mother on the other hand hasn't bothered to show which doesn't surprise me at all. I haven't left the hospital, Liam's been bringing me clean cloths and I just shower here.

Peter hasn't left much either, other than for work and people have been in and out to see him. Sam wasn't allowed to stay with him, her parents wouldn't let her. And I haven't heard from my mom since Sunday night when we had our fight, it's Friday.

I'm not even sure what to think anymore, maybe she doesn't want me back. I mean living with the boys is awesome, because their really nice guys but I miss my own home my bed, my collection of sappy chick flics, my closet, the smell of my dad.. Things like that, I thought my mom would have called by now.

Guess I was wrong.

Liam's been awesome these past few days, getting me clean cloths bringing me food, just making sure I have everything I need. He's honestly amazing, and he has barley left my side. I've really gotten to know him.

Know things like; his middle name is James he shares it with Niall. His birthday is on August 29th, he is currently 20 years old. And his favourite colour is purple. Some good things to know.

I feel like he's been acting really weird lately, like ever since we kissed. I don't regret the kiss, I'm glad it happened but now I'm just confusing myself more. Do I like him? I do not know. Do I not like him? No. See confusing right.

To be honest I want to like him, I want to like Liam. But I can't let myself feel the pain of losing someone else when he leaves to go back on tour, maybe that's why I can't like him back but I don't know.

"Look, I don't wanna give you any false hope but it's surprising he's even made it this far" Jensen said. "That's good though, right? I mean that means there's a bigger chance he'll wake up." I piped up. Jensen sighed.

"Alison.." My eyes started to water "I don't know, I'll have to wait for more test results" he said. "Yeah, I understand" I agreed.

"Alison" I turned around, my mom was standing in the door way arms crossed angry look on her face. "Mom, what are you doing here?' She walked in the room.

"I could easily ask you the same, what the hell do you think your doing skipping school and to do what? Sit in a damn hospital chair waiting for someone to wake up" I instantly stood.

"Yeah I'm waiting for someone to wake up, you didn't even bother to show up you know Mark, you just don't care." I snapped "Mark is not my son" I pulled my arm away for Liam.

"Yeah and he's not my brother, cousin, uncle, boyfriend. He's my friend. And I'm going to stay here until he's awake and healthy, if you have a problem with that then I suggest you leave" I spat.

"Alison" Peter said. "You know I should be dead right now, but I'm not because of Mark. He saved my life, and I might not be able to save his but I can stay by his side and show my support and that is what I'm gonna do"

"Is this where you've been sleeping since you left? The hospital like some hobo? Or have you been on the streets?" She asked. "Not that it concerns you but I've been staying with him" I stepped out of Liam's way and pointed to him.

"With some boy? Do you even know him?"

"Yes, I know him. He's the guy you assume I'm sleeping with" I smirked.