chapter 16

VOTE EVERYONE PLEASE!!!

***One month later***

"Did you pick up the flowers?" I asked scrambling to zip my dress up while putting shoes on "Zayn did, and Harry's picking up Sam as we speak he'll meet us there. We need to get going though Peters waiting" Liam said playing with his already perfect hair.

Derek finally decided to have a real wedding for him and Marcy and if I don't hurry I'm going to be really late its bad enough I missed the actual ceremony for a baby appointment.

"God, I think my dress is to small." I complained trying to zip up "you look fine, here let me help" he lifted my hair out of the way and easily zipped me up handing me my phone he grabbed my hand and lead me out to my jeep I'm driving liam finally gave in and agreed to letting me drive their.

"do you think Derek will notice the weight I've gained?" I asked while getting into the drivers seat. "No." Zayn said from the back seat Peter was beside him "Don't forget to stop and get Mark" Peter added "I know I know" I started the Jeep

"Niall says he's just going to follow behind us with Lou, and Harry and Sam are waiting with Mark so we'll pick them up there" Liam said I pulled out of the driveway and made my way down to Marks place.

"Oh crap I forgot my hockey gear!" I said pulling over "What no your not playing hockey Alice" Peter said "why not?" I asked "what if you get hit and the baby gets hurt or something" Zayn said "that won't happen"

"yeah your right it won't and if it does I will kick that guys ass" Liam said all man like. "Guys I'm playing there's only a few games left besides I'm leaving for school soon so I won't have many chance to play for a while." Without question I turned the jeep around and ran inside to pick up my equipment.

seconds later I was back in the car with my equipment in the back and I started back to Marks house.

I don't know why it was so important to everyone that I didn't play hockey tonight. I love hockey you can't take that away from me besides which its not everyday you get asked to join an all boys hockey team.

it only took about an hour to get to the place Derek was holding the wedding at, and everything looked so beautiful simple yet elegant.

I was excited to see Mina, and Tori. whom I haven't see in what feels like forever, Mina is so pretty her hair is a natural bleach blonde, which goes with her ocean blue eyes. She was close to the same height as me but only because she always wore high heels. I considered her a sister, because she is an awesome person after my dad died I never really talked to her because that would have meant talking to Derek who I didn't want anything to do with son we lost touch.

"Alice!" I heard someone yell as I walked into the building Mina was wearing her wedding dress still which God was so beautiful! It was a strapless white wedding dress which clung to each one of her curves so perfectly, and at about her knee the dress puffed out in white ruffles she looked like Cinderella only legit.

"Mina!" I ran to her and we embraced in a tight hug "Goodness look at you, your so beautiful Alison" she said "I can easily say the same about you Mina it feels like forever since ive seen you" I smiled brightly I could cry i was so happy.

"I know, and who's this?" she asked looking over to Liam and the rest of the boys I laced my fingers with Liam's and smiled "Mina this Is my boy friend Liam, and that's Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Peter, Mark, and you already know Sam" she shook each of their hands happily.

"Sam look at you!" she squeeled hugging her. "hey Mina" Sam laughed. "guys if you could excuse Al and I, I need her help for a moment. You don't mind do you Liam?" she checked grabbing my hand "not at all" Liam waved us goodbye and Mina pulled me into a room closing the door behind us.