No.

Vote everybody!!

*****CHAPTER 7******

I woke up the next morning with a headache, hungover. It was Monday, I had school but I wasn't gonna go. I wasn't gonna go to volleyball either, I just had to much on my mind.

I rolled over in bed bumping into another body.

Oh right I'm in Liam's bed, I quietly and slowly wiggled from his arms leaving his room I walked back to my room and took a hot shower.

I let the hot water cover me before I turned it down a bit, when I was done I wrapped myself in a towel dried off then brushed my hair.

I got dressed into a tee shirt and jean shorts then found my way down stairs and into the kitchen I poured myself a glass of water and sat at the table as I drank it, it was already 10:30am I should have been at school.

Not that I would be at school anyways there's a volleyball tournament today, I should be there. My team needs me, I'm captain and it's my job the make sure we win.

Ugh.

Fine.

I'll.

Go.

I ran up stairs changing into my lulu lemon spandex shorts, and a black sports bra with a blue sweater over top then I grabbed my puma shoes and phone. As I ran out my door I collided with Liam.

"I'm so sorry" I said, he laughed.

"It's okay, where are you off to in such a rush?" He asked.

"I have a volleyball tournament today, and I can't miss it my team needs me." I said

"Okay well I'll drive you" I smiled "thanks"

He nodded he walked back in his room to get changed and then can back out a few minutes later, god he look hot.

"Let's go than" I nodded and followed him out to the car, he started it and we drove to the school getting their about 5 minutes late.

Our first games at 11. And it's now 11:05.

He parked the car and we got out walking inside "your welcome to stay and watch" I said "the gyms right there, find a spot and I'll be in their in a minute."

I ran as fast as I could to my gym locker grabbing my jersey and knee pad things and a extra hair elastic putting my hair in a pony tale.

Then I ran into the gym to meet up with my team. "Nice of you to show up, where hav you been" coach asked.

"Dealing with some family stuff" I said I saw Liam in the crowd. "Alright well next switch you'll trade spots with Sam who nicely took your spot for this game." I nodded and ran over to Liam.

I handed him my phone and kissed him on the cheek whispering thank you in his ear. He nodded and I went back to the bench sitting beside Abby.

"Jump rikki!" I yelled she jumped and spiked the ball down gaining a point I cheered "whoohoo!"

"Alright Ally your up, Sam!" Coach yelled Sam came in and I traded spots with her at the starting position. Mia served the ball and it was bumped back, to me.

I took a step back and volleyed it setting it up for Brianna to spike which she did and we got another point high fiving Brianna we went back to the game.

We won that game 25-7 clearly they're out of practice. We had a break in between our first two games. So I went to see Liam.

"Hey" I said he moved over giving me a spot to sit on the bench. "Hey, your really good." I smiled "thank you" he nodded.