Chapter 3 what just happened part 1

Beauty's POV

i woke up and looked at my alarm, it said 7.30 and I was lateeee!

I got out of my bed and went straight to the shower. then i put on a royal blue shirt that said "boss" on it with dark blue jeans that reached to my ankles and some dark blue, black and white  pairs of Nike air max. i ran downstairs to get something to eat. As i was about to get something i saw a note that said " Morning Bea!! im sorry that i wasnt able to make breakfast this morning,i had to go to the hospital to handle an emergency. have a lovly day Bea. see you later. Love you xoxoxooxo." i dropped the note (cuz i was used to my mum leaving me in the morning and my dad he always travels abroad to handle some business) ,i then grabbed a water bottle and an apple and left. i shut the door and headed to my white an d black Range rover. As i was driving, i saw B.o.B running. i guess he was late as well. i beeped at him and he came closer. As he was coming his faced looked shoked but when  rolled my window dowm he smiled at me. i had to admit he was soo cute. wait what am i saying i need to staay strong.

B.o.B: (smiling) ur late

Beauty: (sarcasticlly) And ur early 

we both laughed 

Beauty: so u need a ride?

B.o.B: No its not that far. if i run i can make it on time 

Beauty: (playing)Get ur ass in this car 

B.o.B: (smiling)okay Ma

B.o.B POV

I couldnt take my eyes off her, man she was so beautiful. i dont know is just whenever i am around her, i feel like i can trust her. I really want her to be mine, i just dont know what to do. 

B.o.B- Bea i really have to tell u something, that i have kept inside me for a long time

Beauty- oh k what is it?

B.o.B- well i just wanted to say.....

phone rings

Beauty- sorry i have to take this

B.o.B-(annoyed) oh ok thats alright go on

Beautys POV

Beauty- hello

Ivy- yoo girl whats taking so long, were u at?

Beauty-im on my way 

Ivy-iytee in a bit

Beauty- alright bye

hangs up

Beauty- so what did want tell me?

B.o.B- oh ehm... that u are beautiful

Beauty-(blushing) oh tnx

We arrived at the college. He thanked me for the ride and gave me a hug, it felt wrong but so right at the same time. i locked my car and went to my first period on my timetable.

Mrs Sparks- morning class, today you guys have to continue and complete the project you started yesterday. so find your partners please.

i went to the table where Rosy,Rebecca and Jada sat. As i sat down Jada asked:

Jada- why was u so late this morning

Rosy- yeah what happened

Beauty- oh i woke up late

Rebecca- anyways whats happening between u and B.o.B? i heard u two are doing a thing

Beauty- where did u hear that from