Chapter 14 They know !!!

Heey peeps!!! Yall good?? Can i just say thanks for reading my book!!! U don't know how happy i am to see that amount of people reading this book but i know we will do better so keep sharing, commenting and voting guys. Here's another chappie for u guys enjoy :-) :-) :-) 

______________________________

Stephanie POV

I can't believe he left, no even worse, ended our relationship for that hoe. Is he stupid or something to think he can leave me and get away with it. (Laughing) he must be soo funny to think that. Don't worry B.o.B, cuz u will regret leaving me for that sidechick. I got up from the chair i was sitting on and headed to the front. I picked up my phone and purse and walked out. I got in my white and blue BMW and drove out of my garage. After about 20 min i got to the trap house. I got out of my ride and headed to the entrance where this huge man was standing.

???- who r u

Stephanie- don't tell me that u don't remember me

???- Steph??

Stephanie- yes

???- oh sorry i...

Stephanie- just move man

With that he moved to the side leaving me to go inside. As i was walking the smell of blunts hit my face like is that all they do here. I kept walking to the room that was at the end of the corridor. As i entered the room, this man ran out pushing me to the side ( arghh) so i tripped him over making him to fall on the floor. He then looked up and sucked his teeth at me so i took out a gun from my bag and pointed it at his face and said- u have three seconds to run 1..2.. and then i shot him leaving him to bleed on the floor. I told some guys that watched to clean up. Then i walked over to him.

Stephanie- yoo

???- what do u want

Stephanie- so u cant say hi or something

???- quit the jokes

Stephanie- k i want u to get him

???- finish him or what

Stephanie- no

???- what about the..

Stephanie- u can handle that all i want is him

???- dw i have everything in control but what about ( rubbing his fingers)

I threw a bag over to him.

???- tnx

Stephanie- whatever. By the way they know.

???- what

Stephanie- dw i will make sure they keep their mouth shut.

???- how?

Stephanie- just leave that to me.

He then lit a blunt and we then kept talking till i left.

Don't worry B.o.B u will be mine again and this time u won't dare to leave me.

__________________________________

Whats up with her??? O.o

Sorry for this short chapter, i know its crap but i promise i will make better chappies for u guys. I'm currently having writers block but if u guys have some ideas just comment it or message me tnx guys and remember to vote and share luv yall

PeaceOut mwwuhaa