Chapter 8 Two can play at this game

hey peeps here is another chapter for u so enjoy.

sorry mistakes this chapter is not edited but i will try and edit it in the future.

remember to vote, comment and share.

____________________________________

Beauty POV

i was in my room thinking about what happened earlier at school. i was so pissed at that side chick for having the audacity to talk to me like that, like who does she think she is. Anyways i went downstairs to get something to eat. as i was going down my phone started to ring so i picked it up.

???hey nigga

Beauty- hey kacy what's up

Kacy- nm wbu

Beauty- same here just bored

Kacy- so what u doing right now

Beauty- ehm… right now im just grabbing something to eat

Kacy- ok so u wouldn't mind if  isaid that i am right on my way to ur place right now.

Beauty- tnx for the late notice

Kacy- no problem, I'll be there in about 10 minutes yeah

Beauty- iytee

With that i hung up. I went in the kitchen then i put a spicy chicken pizza in the oven. I put the timer on in case i forget about the pizza then i went and sat down in the living room.

>>>10 minutes later<<<

I heard  kacy shout my name from the other side of the door ( she is so crazy, haven't she heard of knocking). So i got up and opened the door for her.

Kacy- hey bish

Beauty- hey Bea

Kacy- so what u up to

Beauty- just warming up some pizza for us.

Kacy- u know me too well

We went to the kitchen to get the pizza out and to get some ice cream.   then we went to the living room.

Beauty- omg do u know what happened today after school.

Kacy- B.o.B asked u out

Beauty- no

Kacy- what then

Beauty- his side chick must have thought that she was bad or something so she came up to me and started to threaten me and saying how i am  going to regret the day i was born if i talk to "her man" .

Kacy- nah she must think she is bad for talking to u like that.

Beauty- ik like who does she think she is

Kacy- (with an evil smile on her face) don't worry Bea, lets  show her who she is messing with.

We continued talking about how we are going to play a little game with that Stephanie. Kacy didn't leave to 10am, man don't she know we have school tomorrow. Anyways i cleaned up after us and went up to my room.  I changed into one of my shorts and a tank top. Then i quickly brushed my teeth and went to bed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter I'll try and make the next one longer and better but what do u think they are up too, well stay tuned and find out about kacy's crazy plan

tnx for reading luv yall and remember to vote, comment and share 

PeaeOut mwuhaa