chapter 9 Two can play this game part 2

hey hey hey peeps, here's  another chappie for yall enjoy and remember to vote, share and comment.    tnx luv yall

_____________________________________________________________________________

>>>nextday<<<

I woke up to the sound of my phone alarm ( my clock alarm broke. Well it didn't surprise me cuz that's what i was aiming for anyways)I got out of my bed and cleaned it. Then i went inside my bathroom. After doing my hygiene stuff i went to my chair where my outfit for today was ready set to wear ( man today was going to be a great day). I put on a tight fitted sleeveless crop top with some light denim booty shorts, a leather jacket and Jordan's with a silver chain neckless, Tiffany bracket. For my hair i put it in a slick ponytail and lastly i put a little make up. i then grabbed my phone and bag and headed down stairs to go. 

Mrs Brown- morning bea

 Beauty- morning mum 

Mrs brown- u are looking good, who is it

Beauty- who is who

Mrs brown- the person u r trying to impress, girl u cant tell me u whore that outfit for nobody 

Beauty- mum i didnt wear this outfit for anybody ok

Mrs Brown- thats what they all say sweetheart

Beauty- im serious

Mrs Brown-(smiling) ok if u say so

Beauty- u r all kind of crazy mum

i kissed her cheek, grabbed an apple then left the house. i messaged Kacy saying that i was on my way to pick her up. after about 10 minutes i reached her house. i messaged her again to tell her that i was at her place. after 15 minutes she finally came out of her house and into my car.

kacy- whats up bea 

beauty- girl what took u so long 

kacy- (pointing to herself) do u know how long it takes to look like this 

we both started laughing man i loved this chick.

>>>10minutes later<<<

We finally arrived at school, so i parked my car. When i got out of the car all eyes were on me as if they haven't seen a girl in shorts before. I quickly grabbed kacy and went inside. When we got to the corridor , i immediately heard one of the girls calling me so i went straight to them.

Beauty- whats up girls

Abby- ntm

Ivy- girl ur looking fine today, who u trying to impress

Beauty- why do u yall think that in trying to impress someone when im not.

Lexy- shut up Bea we know u too well so don't reject what we are saying cuz u know its true.

Beauty- whatever

Bellrings

I headed to my first period. Abby and kacy were both in my lesson so we walked together. As we were walking together Abby whispered something in Kacy's ear. Now i knew that something was about me cuz they kept giving me these looks while giggling. I kept walking to my first period. so while i was walking i took a turn to the left when suddenly i bumped into someone, dropping all of my books on the floor. i quickly bendt down to pick them up. Now as i was picking them, the guy helped me to pick up the last ones.

???-sorry for that Bea

As i looked it was B.o.B standing in front of me with stephanie laughing behind him. i looked at her, i then took a quick glance at kacy who gave me a sign of "now its the time to manifest the plan dummy" . 

Beauty- its alright B, it wasnt your fault

i then walked up to him hugged him and kissed his cheek while giving stephanie a dirty look. i smiled at him then i walked away with Abby and kacy on either side.

>>>time skip 2.30 am<<<

bell rings

i headed to my car when i suddenly heard someone calling me. so i turned around and saw B.o.B running over to me. 

B.o.B- hey Bea whats up

Beauty- nm wbu

B.o.B- im cool

akward silence

B.o.B- Anyways the reason i came over was to ask u why

Beauty- why what

B.o.B- Bea dont play with me u know what im talking about

Beauty-(with a smirk on her face) kk i did it to show  your girl to never ever dare to come up to MY face and tell me what to do cuz she wont like her pretty face after i have laid my hands on her

B.o.B- (laughing) ok i think next time u should come to me and complain about it instead of handeling it yourself so that non of u get hurt 

Beauty-(smiling) we will see about that, but did she get mad

B.o.B- Bea u r even lucky to see me standing her cuz what u did made her wanting to get a knife out and stab me

we both laughed and made jokes about her  and he told me i looked good. suddenly our eyes met again and it became silent. we just kept staring at each other man his eyes were to die for and i honestly wanted him t be mine, wait what?. He then suddenly leanded forward to kiss me, which i wanted so bad but couldnt. we were only a inch apart before i turned away.

Beauty-(in shock and depressed) im sorry i have to go

i quickly grabbed my car keys, unlocked the car and went in. i started the car up and drove away before he could say anything else. i could feel the tears again running down my cheeks as i could just see pictures of the past. WHY CANT I LET THE PAST GO.

_________________________________________________________________________________

woow Beauty why?

i hope yall enjoyed this chapter but stay tuned for more to come.  

remember to vote comment and share

PeaceOut mwhuaa