Group 3 In a Lake

A/N Chapter 3 is longer than chapter 2 like I said. You welcome!!!

Cold is all he thought as he jolted awake. WHY AM I IN A LAKE!

Karma was in the shallow end of the lake so he stated to get up but then noticed some other people in the lake and they were not awake.

I guess I should do the right thing and help them.

Then he swam out to the closest person. The person was blonde with a snake sleeping on top of him.

Hey wake up and help me get the other people.

The blonde blinked before what he said kicked in.

Ok

Hey Jeje you help to.Karma didn't know if what he saw was true but he was pretty sure he just saw a snake turn into a suspicious looking figure.

Mikuni grabbed the one that looked like a child, Karma grabbed the one with white hair, and Jeje went for a blonde.

They were all back on land. They hadn't waken the others yet but the small one with teal hair woke up. He sat up and the first person he saw was the red head Karma. He glared.
Who are you? Why am I outside? And why am I wet?
Then he noticed the other one with a snake on his shoulder. Mikuni sais that he didn't know how anyone got here but before we introduce ourselves lets wake up the others.

They woke up the others so now everyone sat in a circle by the side of the lake.

Upa spoke up.Ok everyone say your name and at least something about yourself.
I'm upa a Qigong master.He turned to the person next to him.

Karma Akabane and i'm just a regular student.He said with a to innocent tone.Of course karma wasn't gonna tell these people he was an assassin and his target is his teacher.

Mikuni Alicein and this is Jeje he said as the snake slithered of his shoulder. Im his eve.
Everyone didn't really know what he was talking about but they didn't want to question.

I'm Nakigitsune and an uchigatana sword warrior. They couldn't really hear him.

Mikaela Hyakuya just a vampire.
Now Karma looked intrigued. In this group we have a vampire, sword warrior, a Qigong master, and whatever an eve was.This is an interesting group including that he was an assassin.

Then the white paper appeared in the middle of there circle.The snake picked it up and gave it to Mikuni.

Another group awakens now find the others.There are monster around so be carful or you'll die. Thats all.

There faces said it all.Who writes a note like that.

Ok now lets take a vote to leave the lake and find some place better or stay here and starve. The votes were the same.
Karma stood up. Ok then we leave.

They decided they would go through the woods. They hadn't seen any monsters but there luck ran out.

Two monsters one going for one half of the group and the other going for the other half.
Mika and Nakigitsune took out there swords. And Upa staarted floating. Karma took out his anti-korosensei gun and even though there were not real bullets it still did damage.
Mikuni just gave Jeje a command.

Upa ended up killing the first monster
When Jeje shot the other one to death.

Upa looked at the rest of the group. Should we continue or stay here. They decided to keep going but they forgot food is a need and none of them have eaten yet.

Mikuni turned to the group. Blonde and teal you can find water while me,Karma,and white get food. Karma honestly forgot Nakigitsune was with them. Karma turned into a literal devil. So whats up with you why are you so quiet and another thing why dont you take off that mask. He tried reaching for the mask but Nakigitsune avoided it. Karma kept launching for it but Nakigitsune was fast but then Mika took out his sword and swung it between the two ending there fun. Mostly Karma's fun. Mika put back his sword and glared. Stop playing around.

Karma's devil horns disapeared and the group went back to walking in silence.

After a lot a walking they were outside of the forest and there was a small town. The group walked past the shops looking for something useful.

There was a load screem by a voice upa recognized to well and load foot steps running his way.

MASTERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!