1

Third person

Midoriya was currently dating a certain ash blond boy. But there was a certain "half and half bastard" that caught his eye. "HEY DEKU! GET YOUR FINE ASS OVER HERE!" the ash blond obviously wanted to show off his 'prize' as he would say.

Midoriya sighed and walked over. He loved Bakugo but he wished he was as nice as he was when they were alone, in public. When they were alone Bakugo would let Midoriya cuddle against him, Bakugo would give him sweet tiny kisses, and he would let Midoriya actually speak.

While walking over, Midoriya took a glance at the half and half boy. They were close friends but ever since Bakugo and Midoriya started dating he drifted away.

"See Kiri if you were to have a hot boyfriend as mine maybe you wouldn't be a spiky haired idiot, but your not stealing Deku from me." After that sentence Bakugo basically forced Midoriya in his lap. A slight pink dust landed on Midoriya's face.

The half and half boy, Todoroki looked over and frowned. Todoroki despised the fact they were dating. Bakugo was that close to being abusive, according to Todoroki. To be honest, Todoroki has a thing for Midoriya.

If you watch them talk sometimes you'll see pink creep upon Todoroki's face. Midoriya used to have a thing for Todoroki but before he could admit it Bakugo already asked him out. Midoriya was too nice to say no. Midoriya still kinda has a thing for his closest friend.

"Deku, tell them how much you love me!" Bakugo smirked. "I love you more than you love me." Izuku smiled. "What's that supposed to mean Deku?! Are you saying I don't love you!" Bakugo semi-yelled at him. Deku started shaking at the presence of this. "Chill babe I'm just kidding." Bakugo laughed. Midoriya forced out a laugh as well.

Midoriya was starting to get sick of Bakugo.