4

Midoriya was extremely depressed for the next few days. Todoroki always came to comfort him. Midoriya hates the fact that he knew it was his fault.

"Izuku, it's ok. I know your sad but you can get through it." Todoroki said over and over again. Midoriya was getting sick of it. One day Todoroki came to say it again until Midoriya snapped, "NO ITS NOT GOING TO BE OKAY UNTILL THEY FIND HIM." He realized what he did and immediately apologized, "Todoroki I'm so sorry I just had enough of people saying it's okay and I love you I do but it's just he got captured because of me."

Todoroki looked at him stunned. "What are you talking about? He did not get captured because of you. And you need to stop blaming yourself. If any one could be to blame it would be me!" Midoriya's eyes widened. "You have nothing to do with thi-" "No I took you away from him. But it was for the good Izu. He was one step behind abuse."

"No! He was putting in a show. Please Todoroki let me just live with the mistake I've done." Todoroku eyes watered. "So dating me was a mistake?" "What?! No I didn't mean it like that. I love you Todoroki. Actually I think I love you more than I loved Bakugo."

"I love you more than I loved Bakugo." Played through the mind of Todoroki.