12

Before this chapter actually begins should I make a smut to it 😂?
________________________
Todoroki
I've finally figured it out! He's at that weird cafe place. I'm going to set him free. Even if it kills me.

Third person
Todoroki got on his hero suit (without permission) and headed towards the cafe.

He slid in through the window. He heard muffled talking. He looked inside the actual bar area and saw the portal and hand guy. Along with Dabi and that blond chick.

He snuck past them and looked through all the doors quietly, just in case. He had finally found Midoriya's room.

"T-Todoroki?" "Shhh. Yes now come on." He heard footsteps. The door slowly opened. "Oh Midoriya are you ready for another game~" the blond chick came in.

"Aww it's Dabi's brother!" She smiled. Todoroki froze her in place. "Don't ever put a hand on him again." "Hello Todoroki." Dabi smiled.

"I'll be taking Midoriya, Dabi, Goodbye." And with that they made their escape it was surprisingly easy.

They didn't really think anything of it. Todoroki took Midoriya to his own house. "Todo what are we doing at your house?" "I don't know." "Ok-" Midoriya was interrupted by a kiss from Sho.

"Your my prince." "I'll gladly accept that title." "Sho-Chan I love you so much." Midoriya actually went in first for a kiss.

Todoroki blushed.

They were head over heels for each other. And nothing could change that.

End?