2

"B-B-Bakugo? Can I talk to you?" Midoriya asked. "Yes broccoli what do you need?" Bakugo answered. "I-I hate the w-way you t-t-treat me while w-we a-are I-in p-pu-pub-public. A-and if it doesn't s-stop then I'll have to end this r-relationship." Midoriya could barely form this without crying.

Bakugo's eyes stung. "I-Izuku. I-" "No I get it you don't have to tell me that it's for a reason. I'll be going now. I hope you know I still love you." Midoriya said while turning around befor Bakugo could see the tears. Bakugo's eyes glossed over and hot liquid came out. "Wait Izuku. Please don't do this to me. I'm nothing without you." "If you change I can." Midoriya whispered. "Deku you know I can't do that." "Then it's over Bakugo. I know you have a thing for Kiri anyways. See you at school." Deku rushed out of the house and ran around the corner.

He slumped down against a wall and started crying heavy sobs. Trying to make it stop, he was having trouble breathing. Little did he know that Todoroki was walking past.

He saw the love of his life and ran over to him. "Midoriya! Are you okay?" He asked. "I-I-I ended things with B-B-Bakugo." He sobbed. Todoroki wrapped his arms around Midoriya and whispered things like, "You'll find someone new." Or "It'll be alright, I promise."

Todoroki wanted to ask Izuku out right then and there but it wasn't a good time.

Too bad they didn't know a certain ash blond was watching the whole thing.