3

Bakugo ran around the corner to hopefully find his now ex. He saw the green hair and was about to turn but then he saw that Tododoki was there telling him it's ok. He got extremely jealous. "HEY TODOROKI GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF DEKU!" He screamed. Todoroki looked up and flipped him off.

Deku looked up, his eyes puffy and red. His eyes watered even more seeing him. "D-Deku." Bakugo stuttered. "B-Ba-Bakugo. Please go away." Midoriya said with a raspy voice. Todoroki flares at Bakugo. Bakugo's eyes glossed and he ran back to his house.

When he was back at the house he started crying and breaking things. "DEKU!" He screamed over and over again, taking pictures of him and his ex and smashing them. He slumped down on a wall, next to all his mess, and broke down. He stayed there until the next morning.

"Midoriya I know this is a bad time and all but d-do you want to go out with me?" Todoroki asked. He was a flustered mess. Midoriya was still sad but said yes as he knew Todoroki will take care of him and treat him right. Bakugo was absent that day. Midoriya was kinda sad about it but happy at the same time.

Kiri knee something was wrong, Bakugo never missed school. He looked at Midoriya before writhing a note.
He passed it over to Midoriya. The note read: have you seen Bakugo did something happen?????

Midoriya wrote a quick response: we broke up. I do t want to talk about so DONT ask. Kiri read the note and nodded.
ONE WEEK LATER:

"Bakugo has gone missing."

Midoriya knew it was his fault and ran out of the room.

A/N) how the story be