Video message from Race Higgins

Albert had a wide smile on his face as he clicked on the video message from his boyfriend. Race and his best friend Jojo had decided that over winter break, they were gonna go travel around Europe and originally, Albert was supposed to join them but since his dad got a job, Albert had to stay and watch his younger siblings all break. So, Race had taken to sending his boyfriend videos every night, talking about his day with Jojo.

"Hey you," Race signed, a sleepy smile on his face. Adjusting the grey beanie on his head, he yawned. "Sorry it's been a long day. We're in Germany today. Leipzig, to be exact. We visited Bach's grave, which was kind of cool." Race broke off for a second, pushing his glasses up higher on his nose before continuing. "Jojo spooked some tourists by saying that Bach's ghost stayed by the grave and haunted whoever visits it. It's late here, and Jojo's yelling at me to hurry up so he can stop filming and go to bed. I hope you had a good day and I'll keep you updated about tomorrow." Race waved and sent another smile towards the camera, sending a wave of butterflies into Albert's stomach, and then the camera cut off.

Watching the video once more, Albert saved it to his camera roll along with the other video's Race has sent him while on the trip, and he composed a text back to Race.

Albert DaSilva: Glad you had a good day. Cant wait to hear what you have instore for tomorrow. It's only 3pm here so I still have most of the day left. Sleep well :)

Race Higgins: I'll be dreaming of you, of course I'll sleep well.