Binge-eater?!

I love my Job....

The people are nice, the salary is acceptable and the desert oh the blessed grains of tantalising goodness. Anytime I eat after a day's of work it was always there to eliminate my worries. I promise to give it my best!!

No...what is this? What is going on? I don't want to work...I HATE YOU ALL I JUST WANT MY DESERT?! I DESPISE YOU ALL!!! DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME YOU WHEEZING PIG STOCK!! HURRY UP AND END ALREADY I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!

I sit at the cafeteria spooning the colourless sweet excrement crudely into my mouth. It was hella bad for me but who cares? My portion was getting smaller and smaller. I lick the bowl not giving a damn about the other worker looking over at me.

I felt a little light headed after the common feast. I stagger to the door leading outside where it was partly snowing an unknown substance.

'Beware of the spectres!' One worker shouts. I nod tiredly, my hair hanging messily from my head. In my hand I was clutching a small bag of sugar and my work bag. I needed it, thought I was not allowed to sneak any desert into bed with me.

I walk down the fiery orange path. The sea of plastic was dancing in an overjoyed motion as I walk and walked in the desperation to get home. 

A small discoloured silhouette hovers in my path. My tired eyes adjust. Two scarlet pupils hover like orbs of it's body. Like an idiot in a blanket it race towards me.

My mind was telling to run too....and fast.