The silence was deafening

I turn to see a long fume of dark smoke where his head should be.  I couldn't see his face. All I saw was a black chalky figure in my friend's place. What was it? I hold my breath as I let the image sink in. Elsen was no longer Elsen. He was a burnt entity foreboding the body of a young man.

I could scream now. I let it out. My thoughts were screaming with me.

I make a useless attempt to run but am dragged back into the ectoplasmic fake show. I turn around and then it all when dark.

I was enveloped by the belly of the shadows. The darkness bleeds into my retinas, stiffening my cries and narrowing my escape route. I try to scream but all I heard was

Echo

echo

echo 

The I saw him. The man calling himself the batter. He was there illuminating my hazy vison, giving me a stronger light. His lips softly touch mine reassuring me fleetingly. I felt a soft glow resonate through my hollow anatomy. It was more then intercourse. This time it wasn't sugar but it was love. For the first time since birth. I try to embrace the pure phantasm but he beat me to it. He was everywhere. I could taste him, pure and ripe. Hot and cold. Hard and soft. He was everything all at once. Day by day. Breath after breath. That's what he felt like to me.

His arms entwine around my body, spreading into infinite.

'I'm. Afraid of the dark....' I state at last.

From now no there will be no more darkness.....