CHAPTER FIVE - The Fuck?

CHAPTER FIVE

Scarlett's P.O.V

During the weekend after I had only been at my new school for 2 weeks, I caught the flu, but not before performing mine and Mckayla's scene of 'Macbeth'. Which we got an B for, I might add...Yeah yeah whatever.

Anyway I had to have a week off because I couldn't stop throwing up every hour. It was disgusting...

Today im going back although I still feel like i'm gonna collapse any minute. I've been having pretty weird mood swings as well, one minute i'm bouncing of the walls, the next i'm sobbing into my pillow and then i'm punching the wall (which resulted in me spraining my wrist). At first I thought it was a sign I was er...due for my time of the month, but that's passed and it's getting worse. It's seriously starting to confuse me now.

"Scarlett....Scarlett honey?" Katrina's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Y-Yes?" God you sound awful! We're the same person...

"Hun, you don't have to go back today if your still not feeling well. You can have a few more days off"

"No...that's ok, i'm fine" Normally i'd jump at the offer of no school but not when i've left Mckayla alone for a week, because I have no way of contacting her.

"Well, ok then" Katrina said before concentrating on the road again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SCARLETT!" Shit. RUN! I'm not gonna run shut up!

"We're the hell have you been? You haven't been here for a week!"

"I had the flu. Sorry" She jumped away slightly and I frowned at her.

"What? I don't wanna get sick and you sound like you've still got it"

I shrugged "I kinda still have, but it's almost gone"

"Well until it's completely gone, don't come within 2 feet of me"

I chuckled at her "Ok then"

"Urgh lesson starts in 5 minutes, I would give you a hug but instead i'll see you later"

"Ha. Ha. See ya'"

I walked in English and once again Blondie was making out with someone different, but this time it was the guy i'd run into in the hallway. Well...shit, he looked genuinely nice as well. Man whore.

I took my seat at the back of the room again and pulled out my notebook, I was getting used to this routine now and I liked it, so when Mr Brown called out that we were to be in an arranged seating plan...I was not happy at all. It was even worse when he sat me next to freakin' Laurie! And this kid who always picks his nose and eats it...Yuck!

"So lezbo get any action lately?" She wiggled her eyebrows and smirked at me. God I wanted to punch that smirk right off her face!

"What's the matter? Did Mckayla dump you for a girl with better skills!?" I clenched my fists so tight my knuckles went white.

"Am I making you angry?" She whispered to me and I dug my nails into my palm so deep I punctured my skin and could feel the blood over my fingernails.

"Come on Scarlett, what do you usually do to people who anger you? Hmm?" She whispered in my ear

Before I could stop myself I swung my fist round and punched her in the face so hard she fell backwards in her chair.

"That's what I usually do to skanks who make me angry" I smirked at her whilst she held her bloody nose