CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - Baldy

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Scarlett's P.O.V

"IF YOU STOP TREATING ME LIKE YOUR MY PARENTS THEN MAYBE I WILL LISTEN MORE!"

"WE ARE YOUR PARENTS!"

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR REPLACEMENTS!"

"WELL TOO BAD!"

"I DIDN'T WANNA BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE! I HATE IT WHEN YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME!"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW!!"

"FINE!"

I stormed upstairs and slammed the door shut before flopping down onto my bed face first.

Oh, your confused?

Allow me to elaborate...

**10 minutes earlier**

"Katrina i'm home!" I yelled through the house as I shut the front door

"How was school!?" She yells back from -I'm assuming- the kitchen

"Eh same as always!" Except now i have a hot boyfriend.

I walk into the kitchen and see Katrina standing there flipping a Omelette. I thought those were for breakfast? Oh well

"Grab me a plate" She tells me without turning around. Where's my please?...

"I can't, i have a ton of homework to get done" I turn to walk out of the room

"Fine then, let your own mother get it herself" WHAT!?

"But your not my mom" I say simply

She raises an eyebrow at me "Yes i am, just like Cameron is your father" Is she delusional?

"No i had parents and they died when i was 5. I don't need new ones" I say slowly...you know... because her brains to small for her to process things

"Then why are you here?" She smirks at me

I gape at her. "Seriously?! Why am i here? I'm here because no-one gave me an option of what I wanted to do with my life, they just assumed i always wanted replacement parents"

"Well we're your parents now and you better start realising that and listen to us" She places her omelette on a plate she got herself. HA! "In fact, I think you should start calling us mom and dad"

That's when I snapped...

**Now**

Well yeah I was not happy with her acting like my actual mother. It's not like I wanted a replacement mother, no, I was happy being alone with no family.

I sighed sitting up and glancing around my room. Now that i'd been here for a while...it was a bit of a mess...ok a lot. My clothes were scattered everywhere, I had pieces of homework overflowing my desk and my bed was unmade.

So basically, i'm a girl that dresses, acts and cleans like a guy

I took a look outside and saw the forest in clear view. Almost as if it were calling for me I started to walk towards my window. I couldn't exactly go downstairs after my argument with Katrina. I don't think we're on the best of terms right now. I pushed the window open and looked down. It was about a 7ft drop. Good thing i'm a werewolf.

I slowly lifted one leg out and then the other. I perched myself on the ledge and thought this through. Do I really wanna go against Katrina? Do I really wanna do this and possibly get in trouble with not only Katrina but Donovan too? He wouldn't like it if I went out alone...but then again...Katrina did tell me to rebel like a normal teenager. I'm just listening to her wishes.