CHAPTER SIX - Party Time!

CHAPTER SIX

Donovan's P.O.V

I couldn't get Scarlett out of my head after we locked eyes. It was only for a few seconds, but even in that brief moment she had my entire being craving to get close to her...to kiss her...and to touch her...But I shoved that feeling out the way when I assumed this was my brains way of telling me she was my next booty call. I couldn't help but wonder though...all the other girls never had this much of an effect on me when I saw them, so why was Scarlett?

"Don..Donovan!" I snapped my head up to look at Axel

"You're thinking pretty hard their. Anything you wanna get off your chest?"

"No i'm good" I smiled weakly

"Well alright. Anyway you excited for the run Saturday?"

Saturday was a full moon night. Meaning all werewolves over the age of 18 had no choice but to change on a full moon. It's against our will, and wherever we are we will change whether we like it or not. It is said in the legend that the pure white wolf will change for the very first time in their life on a full moon, which has never in the history of werewolfs ever happened before. The difference is when they change for the first time it will be the most excruciating experience in their entire life and the legend says if they are not strong enough...they will die.

"Yeah, I need a good run to clear my head"

"Good, so you know that new girl?"

I nodded "Well she is hot and I think I need to get some of her" He winked and I felt a sudden burst of protection over Scarlett.

Why do you care if he has sex with her?

I don't know, I just do!

Sounds like you like her.

I do not! Why am I arguing with you?

"Do what you want dude, but she's not really my type"

She is so your type you little liar!

Shut up!

"I don't know how she isn't! With those big amber eyes.. that pitch black hair..curved body..big ass..."

"Dude I don't need to know how she appeals to you!" I cut him off not wanting him to continue

"Sorry Alpha" I sighed, i've only been Alpha for 5 months after I turned for the first time and I'm already sick of everyone calling me 'Alpha'. I mean I know it's for respect but it gets on my damn nerves!

"It's fine. I'll be right back" I ran out the door and shifted into wolf form before taking off through the woods to clear my head.

There was so much stressing me out right now, like how I was always referred to as 'Alpha', and how I couldn't get Scarlett out of my head and I felt this unusual urge to protect her deep within me that grew stronger in my wolf form. But the main thing that was stressing me out was the legend about this pure white wolf being the strongest wolf in existence and how I felt like I already knew this wolf. One thing was for sure, if I found them I would have them...one way or another...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlett's P.O.V

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and damn right, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I could teach you, but i'd have to charge..."

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is Mckayla calling. After I gave her my phone number she has been calling me every day to make sure we are still having this sleepover/movie marathon. It's now 8:15am and it's Friday, one last day of school before my 18th birthday tomorrow. Yippee...!